Higher Reasoning Reggae Time's Reggae On The River Ticket Give-Away
July 22, 2013 05:42PM
Higher Reasoning Reggae Time will be attending this year and Ones may want to check dis...

Higher Reasoning Reggae Time's Reggae On The River Ticket Give-Away

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
Re: Higher Reasoning Reggae Time's Reggae On The River Ticket Give-Away
July 23, 2013 06:17PM
Sounds good to me! Even if you dont win you will really enjoy Ras Danny's show.
July 24, 2013 01:54PM
Just a heads up, Danny:

When I won some Reggae Rising tix from you/KBOO a few years back, the folks at the will call table gave away the Friday/Saturday tix and my camping pass before I got there. I had flown in from back east and drove like a maniac to make it up to the venue, but only could get in for Sunday (and had to seriously stand my ground to get 1 night access to camp in my truck on the rocks). Great show, but I only got in because I can be a real as_hole when kept from my live reggae....

I know RR is not ROTR, but please make sure your winner this year does not get screwed by the volunteers.

Good luck, and have a great ROTR weekend.
July 24, 2013 09:19PM
As a fellow festival head, I know all about the issues that come with ticket winning and will call period. As the person in charge of this giveaway I am making sure that my personal number is available for the winners so that there should be no issues with their admission.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience and I would die if I heard that happened to one of our winners. I can promise that each winner will be taken care of on a very professional manner and not be left in any sticky situations.

Thank you for your concern for others. That just goes to show how irie you are winking smiley

Bless

Samantha Hernandez
RBA Publishing, Reggae Festival Guide
916-496-5158
July 27, 2013 05:33PM
Yea, winning tickets isn't always as easy as advertised.
AJ
July 27, 2013 08:52PM
If you do not try, you stand no chance of winning.
The times I have tried to win tickets ~ I would say 5-7% of the time I have won the tickets. I think that's pretty darn good. winking smiley
Congrats to the winner.
July 28, 2013 08:08PM
I wasn't saying the winning part was the hard part. I was trying to say that the stipulations that come along with winning some tickets is BS.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login