450 Oklahoma St
Baton Rouge, LA

Tuesday, August 27
Publiq House
4528 Freret St.
New Orleans, LA
Re: The Meditations Tour
August 06, 2013 08:52AM
Does anyone know if they are still playing in Monterey? They are no longer showing on the festival's main web page.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2013 08:53AM by reggaeromp.
August 06, 2013 09:58AM
Ansel just posted the following on Face book:

It's with great disappointed am informing our fans that "The Meditations " will not be performing at the Monterey Festival this year. As you all know, we've been in California for almost 2 weeks. Rehearsing and performing. Thanks to the fans who attended our show @ 19 Boardway...and the big event "Reggae On The River".

Now we've been waiting and preparing to do the "Monterey festival",but due to the promoter of that event, who has violated his contractual obligations, we will not be performing on that event. I've noticed that their still using my image and name to promote this event, but please be aware that we've not heard from the promoter. Our emails and phone calls have gone unanswered, the advance have not been paid, we cannot and will not be sitting around just waiting to hear from him. So we're heading back home...Thanks to the fans, for your love & support...1Love
August 06, 2013 12:52PM
I can't say that I'm surprised. The Meditations were really the only reason I considered going.
August 06, 2013 05:33PM
Good info, but bad news.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login