Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guerrilla Takeover Presents "Rebellious Nature Mixtape 2013"

Posted by Octagon 
Guerrilla Takeover Presents "Rebellious Nature Mixtape 2013"
July 30, 2013 11:53AM
Fresh mix from Mendocino's Counties finest. Enjoy.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[www.sendspace.com]

Blessed
Re: Guerrilla Takeover Presents "Rebellious Nature Mixtape 2013"
July 30, 2013 12:33PM
u have di sizzla on that rebellious nature / Arise & Shine riddim? - its dope - Hardcore Hustla

Bless up GTO
July 30, 2013 01:48PM
Always dig Guerilla's mixes...respect
July 30, 2013 03:41PM
Ugh, now I have malware on my system from the Download site. Is it possible to just purchase a tracked disc from you via Paypal?
July 30, 2013 07:21PM
Sommerkind, You must download the link that says "click here to Start download from sendspace" otherwise its all spam, just like almost all other download sites. I have never had any issues with sendspace as long as you are sure to download the correct link. Apologies for the hastle. To Element, i dig the Sizzla but was vibing the other tracks on Arise and Shine riddim a little more. After Sizzla put out "The ultimate Hustler", i wanted to hear some more creativity from him besides a tune called "Harcore Hustler"-haahaa-thats just me tho. Tune bad but just didnt make the cut-The Thai Stylee had a wicked oldschool heavy sound to it like an OG Beenie or Bounty style. Lyrics arent that deep but the auro of the tune was heavy. There were plenty of other great songs on various riddims on this cd, just wanted to juggle tunes rather than have 6 songs on the same riddim. (@Element, How was NWWRF on another note?)
July 30, 2013 07:44PM
Nevermind, just read the post about Northwest....damn and i was bummed i missed it.
July 30, 2013 08:15PM
loving that fuss cuss riddim...
bless up all Guerrilla Fam!

Respect Same Way
July 31, 2013 11:16AM
never fails..

i had to run into the office this morning, i usually work from home, and on my way i stopped to get gas. i usually let my stereo run when doing so, and in this instance i was running this mix..

well when i was done filling up, a guy walked up to me. he introduced himself as from st lucia. he asked if i was from the west indies as well.. i said no, not directly.. anyway.. he said he asked because of the music i was listening to. he said it was his type of vibe...so i ejected the disc from the tray, and in tribute to rockers, i told him 'here, control this'

he thanked me a million times over..

so big up GTO on this one..
July 31, 2013 12:22PM
Give thanks B.V, i knew is should have titled the Subject--ATTN Big Vein-new GTO Cd....lol, give thanks for the listen, spread the gospel
July 31, 2013 12:36PM
for sure.. i been a huge mix tape fan from day one. so if any sound here posts a mix, i will grab and listen.. its the only way i can keep up with the latest tune..
July 31, 2013 12:43PM
Octagon... ya got a single track version posted anwhere?

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
July 31, 2013 06:43PM
nice! what time GTO hit the Stage Thursday?
July 31, 2013 07:24PM
@ highgrade, i do but i cant post until tuesday, im heading out to ROTR in the am and packing up tonight. @ Josh we are playing sometime tomorrow afternoon-somewhat of a clusterfuck for all the djs and and all the performers, i think theres about 25 djs/performers for thur. Seems semi unorganized for the first early day of music. We play before Army on fri. Around 1oclock in the afternoon and then before Julian Marley @ 11:30pm sat. Night--Vibes
July 31, 2013 10:25PM
i removed all the data gaps in each mp3 file... to make a gapless mix.. and no the data gap is not the same as the 2sec gap between each track.. the data gap is embedded in each mp3, and is about a half a second.. small yes, but still noticable.

anyway, i can merge all these files to make a single track.. let me know.
August 01, 2013 06:48AM
you can also download the existing zip, then use the below to create a single file.

[www.freac.org]
August 21, 2013 01:37PM
Man this is a great mix. From start to finish, near perfect selection. There is also a real dynamic energy to this one as well as Hold Di Faith. From the remixes to the transitions to the high quality dubs, great job all around!!
August 22, 2013 01:35PM
one thing about GTO, they have a unique East Bay sound about them..
August 25, 2013 11:06AM
Give thanks, my goal is to make mixes that people enjoy for a period of time. Honestly any mix cd is only as good as the music that is available at the time and it took a while to search the tunes out for this particular one but these are the musical times we live in.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login