FAO - Zoki - czech this out....

Posted by mulligan 
FAO - Zoki - czech this out....
August 01, 2013 02:10PM
Re: FAO - Zoki - czech this out....
August 01, 2013 03:25PM
August 01, 2013 08:06PM
WTF DOES FAO MEAN ?!?!?!?!?!?! Why can't you just spell things out like a normal person? uggghhhhhhh I don't want to Google this, just type it out Gaawwd!!!!
August 01, 2013 08:21PM
For Attention Of...FAO
August 01, 2013 11:58PM
August 02, 2013 09:35AM
strikkly
For Attention Of...FAO

strikkly - this is waste bag herbalist's vendetta towards me because I don't spend every waking hour on message boards and the internet and so don't know each and every obscure acronym.
August 02, 2013 12:31PM
mulligan
strikkly
For Attention Of...FAO

strikkly - this is waste bag herbalist's vendetta towards me because I don't spend every waking hour on message boards and the internet and so don't know each and every obscure acronym.
It's not your ignorance that bothers me so much, but more of the fact that you are bitter hypocrite.
August 02, 2013 01:26PM
your ignorance does bother me, along with your childish insults. if you weren't so ignorant I would explain (again) to you that there is a big difference between using a commonly accepted and used acronym (FAO, WTF, etc) and some new age letters (EPA, OP, etc) that very few recognize. But that would be pointless due to your ignorance.
August 02, 2013 01:45PM
OMGWTFBBQ! Acronyms can be fun!

August 02, 2013 01:54PM
mulligan
your ignorance does bother me, along with your childish insults. if you weren't so ignorant I would explain (again) to you that there is a big difference between using a commonly accepted and used acronym (FAO, WTF, etc) and some new age letters (EPA, OP, etc) that very few recognize. But that would be pointless due to your ignorance.
I get it ...its ok for YOU to insult people, but the minute its brought to you, then its childish. True hypocritical reasoning.
August 02, 2013 03:54PM
August 02, 2013 05:36PM
omg - can you really be this thick? YOU insult me, I respond, and you turn that into me insulting you. you know damn well that
your cute post "WTF DOES FAO MEAN ?!?!?!?!?!?! Why can't you just spell things out like a normal person? uggghhhhhhh I don't want to Google this, just type it out Gaawwd!!!!" was aimed at me. don't slap at me and i won't slap back. very simple.
i'm thinking we should put this to rest. it really doesn't benefit anyone but you and me.
August 03, 2013 05:44AM
"omg - can you really be this thick? "

WTF DOES OMG MEAN ?!?!?!?!?!?! Why can't you just spell things out like a normal person?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login