Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How was chronixx

Posted by iriebarto 
How was chronixx
August 04, 2013 04:30PM
I know he's new and his performance to be was in question.. Did he bring the fyah?
Re: How was chronixx
August 04, 2013 06:37PM
He gave the BEST performance Friday at Reggae on the River.
August 04, 2013 07:21PM
Glad to hear.. I watched a video from blessed coast and that's all I've found so far.. Looked awesome.. Saw some faces too irie dole and rogue agent just to name a couple
August 05, 2013 06:28PM
best performance for the weekend by faaaar!

Respect Same Way
August 05, 2013 07:56PM
Amazing performances from both Chronixx and Kabaka. Highlight was when they did Sellassie I Soldiers in Chronixx's set and Kabaka did Sizzla's part. Well worth the 11 hour drive roundtrip, and I only saw Friday night.

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
August 05, 2013 08:14PM
Sounded great on the webcast.
August 05, 2013 08:28PM
August 05, 2013 08:40PM
This clip has better audio and a better angle, but it is a FB link.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153097078985182&set=vb.867165181&type=2&theater

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
August 05, 2013 08:56PM
I just came across a video of that and noticed the sizzla part!! Hopefully promoters do their part to bring him back soon
August 06, 2013 12:44AM
mawdddddd
August 06, 2013 01:02AM
Chronixx was amazing, best show of the weekend for sure, he definitely lived up to the hype.
August 06, 2013 01:42AM
great show.....one of the highlights of the weekend with kabaka pyramid too.
August 06, 2013 08:48AM
I won't call a best set... I was most moved by Chronixx, Natural Black, Toussaint & Amandla, Anthony B, Prezident Brown & Rockamovya (in no particular order)... and while there were many other great sets, these are my stand outs... awesome weekend of music and str8 vibes! big up all RotR posse and crew! job well done

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
August 06, 2013 06:17PM
Lots more to come...

August 06, 2013 07:14PM
Wow, Chronixx was on fyah for sure. I thought Natural Black also put on one of the best sets. Big up Reggae On The River, it felt so nice to be back at Frenches Camp.
August 06, 2013 09:29PM
Chronixx was my favorite set of the weekend. When he and Kabaka played Selassie Souljahz and they sang Sizzla's verse....lit the whole place up. My other favorite sets of the weekend were Natural Black on Saturday night and Junior Kelly Sunday afternoon. Both played great sets and you could tell they both were having a blast up there
August 06, 2013 10:06PM

In a word.... Powerful!
August 07, 2013 01:27AM
One of the main performers I was looking forward to and I, unfortunately, had to miss both Thurs and Friday sets. So bummed!
But I really enjoyed Kabaka, Pres. Brown, Junior Kelly, Anthony B, Rootz Underground, Sierra Leone’s Refugee Allstars, and Rockamovya.
August 08, 2013 06:18PM
Zana! bless You! was so nice to see You. Your word sound for mi are THE HIGHLIGHT a mi RotR!

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login