Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nkulee Dube at Reggae on the River 2013

Posted by nomotrouble 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nkulee Dube at Reggae on the River 2013
August 09, 2013 04:02AM
Who Dem? :

Do You Feel Irie? :

and the whole show:

Love that reggae!
Re: Nkulee Dube at Reggae on the River 2013
August 10, 2013 05:42PM
Thak you a lot for posting these videos Nomo! Spent the morning watching them and really enjoyed them. Nkulee Dube would have been a blast to see live this summer. I am thining about coming to Chico sept 6th for the Abja, Army Danny I show. See you there??
August 12, 2013 06:27PM
Give Thanks Nomo. We love Who Dem? Big Tune. What a day that was.
August 12, 2013 07:50PM
I think 'Who Dem?' is her best song. I can hear it over and over.

Love that reggae!
August 18, 2013 06:04PM
Thank u nomotrouble who dem is definitely her best song I totally agree can listen all day
August 18, 2013 06:06PM
What else did u get!
August 18, 2013 06:12PM
I only got Army, Toussaint and Amandla, and Nkulee. I was exhausted after that and wanted to clear out before dark. The shuttle to get ACROSS THE STREET was such a nightmare i didn't come back. Perhaps i am spoiled by SNWMF. I will probably try again next year staying at Richardson grove.

Love that reggae!
August 20, 2013 10:43PM
An amazing set by a truly beautiful lady, both inside & out. Third time I have seen her and never been let down. I loved how she really tries to get the crowd involved and then laughs at the result. BTW, she designed the outfit herself and I love it. A kind of Souldress look.

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 10pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com