Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OT: Moving through to Canada

Posted by aquaponics 
OT: Moving through to Canada
August 11, 2013 08:06PM
Bless idren! Dropping out for a likkle while I transfer the family to a new location...Lethbridge, Alberta.

I will check in soon come. Anyone have experience up that a ways?

I'll be there a couple years at least working the aquaponics...ic
Re: OT: Moving through to Canada
August 12, 2013 06:29PM
safe travels. enjoy the snow.

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
August 12, 2013 09:51PM
Tell Mick Sleeper that Rastaman_Vibration Says hi.
August 13, 2013 05:40AM
Never been to Alberta but I loved British Colombia (although the weather was a bit chilly even in the middle of summer for my taste). The drives from Vancouver to Whistler and Victoria to Nelson had some of the most beautiful scenery I've seen in North America.
August 13, 2013 06:41PM
I have been thru Alberta a couple times, lots of beautiful scenery and wild animals. Remote in places so very peaceful. Cow-town (Calgary) is pretty cool, as well as Edmonton. I go up to B.C. 3-4 times a year between Van. and Whistler and love it up there. Whistler is one of my favorite destinations in the world so make sure you make it over there at some point. In general, Canadians are very nice and fun to hand out with. I hope you ski or snowboard or are willing to learn....That is the best way to get thru the winters up there. Have fun.
August 14, 2013 04:39AM
Favorite city I've ever been to was Montreal, second favorite was Vancouver. And the drive out to whistler was amazing. Besides the weather, Canada's got it going on!
Take it slow and safe travels!
August 17, 2013 03:32AM
Bless UP, friends!

So far smooth runnins....already made the nightly news and here's a little story as a result...

[globalnews.ca]

Nuff works to do, eh!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login