Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Monterey Bay reggae fest your pissing me off........

Posted by Rastavibe 
Monterey Bay reggae fest your pissing me off........
August 11, 2013 05:41PM
We purchased our tickets on line for 3 days, couldn't make friday got our wristbands Saturday. Sunday comes and they wont let me in. The wristband they gave me is NOT VALID. Now they tell me my tickets have been redeemed. What the Hell. They took my paper work and now we have to deal with this crap. Every year they do some stupid s%&t and I try to give them the benefit of the doubt. I want this Fest to get it right and do some good but WOW. Once I figure what the Hell is going on, I'm going to post a pros and cons on this fest and believe me there are some CONS. MBAYREGGAEFEST grow up already. I'm tryn to support something in my own backyard and u do this stupid crap. Tellin it like it is.
Re: Monterey Bay reggae fest your pissing me off........
August 12, 2013 11:29AM
maybe you should contact them directly instead of whining about it on a site for a different festival?! eye rolling smiley

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
August 12, 2013 04:47PM
I feel you Rastavibe, this venue/festie is always having issues.. somebody else really needs to take it over and make it better.. I've been dealing with various issues with them over the years as well.. and lots of my friends REFUSE to go to it, no matter who is on the bill.. as we all know its not called Bait and Switch festival for nothing.

HiGrade, don't you think she/he is already in contact with them?! use your head for more than just hat rack.. lol
August 12, 2013 04:52PM
I went the year before last and nearly the same thing happened to me...I had a 3 day vip pass; no problems the first day but the second and third day they told me my band was the wrong color to enter the fest...blah blah blah!! Everyday I had to basically argue with them just to enter the grounds and get my vip access because they don't know how to color coordinate their wristbands or something...idk! But I do know if was a pain in my arse!
August 12, 2013 07:51PM
at least theyve proven to only be the second worst reggae fest on the west coast...
I heard sattaday night was dope though!

Respect Same Way
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login