Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Junior Reid cancells show

Posted by westafari 
Junior Reid cancells show
August 15, 2013 02:36AM
I was going to see junior Reid play at 19th and broadway in may and now in August and both shows have been cancelled. Does anyone know why he keeps cancelling his shows.

I love seeing him play.
Re: Junior Reid cancells show
August 16, 2013 03:16PM
Not a single person on this entire phorum has any comments on this. Wow. This is a first.
August 16, 2013 03:39PM
Visa issues??? Seems to be the best excuse
August 16, 2013 03:48PM
Jr. Reid was in New York in June, so I doubt it's a matter of 'visa issues'. I'm guessing the reason nobody responded to your question as to why several of his shows have been canceled is because nobody had the answer. Did you try contacting the venue and/or his 'management' for an answer to your query....?
August 16, 2013 04:19PM
Isn't he based out of the bay area these day? I thought so anyway which would explain why we've seen so much of him in the past 4-5 years...
August 17, 2013 02:50AM
Yes Daniel. I contacted the venue. Thank you for your belittling response though.
August 17, 2013 01:57PM
He might have cancelled due to the lack of underage whitegirls available for him winking smiley
August 18, 2013 07:58PM
east bay herbalist
He might have cancelled due to the lack of underage whitegirls available for him winking smiley

See, now THAT is funny!

=========== =============== ===========

OK, my turn:

east bay herbalist

Hey, when did Jr Reid switch from Bobo and become a Twelve Triber spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
August 19, 2013 11:18PM
May be on a coke holiday, how's that for snark.
August 20, 2013 06:42PM
Chimino
May be on a coke holiday, how's that for snark.

Not saying that's what's happening, but it's a bit scary how a 'holiday' like that evolves into a full-time occupation...
August 21, 2013 04:42AM
Mommy! Send dem a rehabilitation, if you're addicted addicted, then go a rehabilitation!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login