August 15, 2013 12:24PM
Re: AMANDLA w/Special Guest LEE TAFARI in Santa Cruz, Fri. 8/16
August 15, 2013 12:32PM
August 16, 2013 05:45PM
TONIGHT - Don't sleep!
August 21, 2013 08:32AM
How was the show?? Heard amazing things about the Amandla band. Also heard really good things about Lee Tafari. I miss Santa Cruz. Growing up in Sonoma County I used to head to Santa Cruz and hang out a lot on weekends. Capitola was always a nice part of Santa Cruz there and twin lakes beach is where I caught my first wave on a 12 foot foam board. HAHA smiling smiley
August 21, 2013 10:10AM
Rossta
How was the show?? Heard amazing things about the Amandla band. Also heard really good things about Lee Tafari. I miss Santa Cruz. Growing up in Sonoma County I used to head to Santa Cruz and hang out a lot on weekends. Capitola was always a nice part of Santa Cruz there and twin lakes beach is where I caught my first wave on a 12 foot foam board. HAHA smiling smiley

Excellent. Strong playing and vocals, and conscious lyrics with good songwriting. They switched around on lead vocals, and also switched instruments (Tuff Lion played drums and bass (as well as guitar of course) when the regular drummer and then the bassie came forward to sing. Lee Tafari has a very distinctive voice and a lot of energy. Catch the show if you can.
August 21, 2013 11:29AM
Thank you Stamina! Really appreciate that!! Great review! I will not miss the Amandla band. I am hoping they come to Oregon soon! Haile bless has said great things about Lee Tafari and I trust her a lot.

Thanks again! glad it was a great show
August 21, 2013 01:46PM
Yes, it was a lovely show, as was the Nevada City one. Each and everyone of them brought some beautiful vibes and harmony to it, a presentation different then what you see everyday. As far as Lee Tafari, cant say enough positive things bout this youth, just look out him and what is to come!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login