Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Black Slate ready for SNWMF 1014

Posted by Redeye 
Black Slate ready for SNWMF 1014
August 19, 2013 08:50PM
Black Slate from UK , London is ready for SNWMF 2014.. Back after several years .. Forward Addis Pablo and Black Slate for SNWMF 1014
AJ
Re: Black Slate ready for SNWMF 1014
August 20, 2013 04:59AM
Redeye
Black Slate from UK , London is ready for SNWMF 2014.. Back after several years .. Forward Black Slate for SNWMF 1014

thumbs up
August 20, 2013 07:26AM
Nice draw Redeye, as I wore the grooves out of their early album. I'm enjoying their newest single "World Citizenship".

I would love to see Black Slate transform Boonville into a 'Rasta Festival'

Regarding Addis Pablo, SNWMF DID try and put together a "Tribute to Augustus Pablo" for 2013 that was set to feature Addis Pablo, Tetrak (Carlton Hines), Norris Reid and Ricky Grant. This even made it onto a set of flyers that were printed up but the deal fell through at the last minute when the artists' demands changed. Would love to see Addis make the trod to Boonville.
August 20, 2013 08:30AM
There are a lot of artist to pick for next year that haven't been to SNWMF .. Black Slate , Addis Pablo are just two .. I bet its hard to book them .. Black Slate doing a show in November 23 in Miami with other big acts ..
August 24, 2013 06:44PM
AJ
August 26, 2013 07:21AM
Daniel
as I wore the grooves out of their early album.

I would love to see Black Slate transform Boonville into a 'Rasta Festival'
Same here with the "Black Slate" lp on the Alligator label. I still have the poster that came with the album ~ "BLACK SLATE IS REGGAE MUSIC!"

Here's a pipe dream ~~~ English reggae showcase with Bitty McLean, Peter Hunnigale, Black Slate, Misty In Roots & Steel Pulse...............drinking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login