Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Vaughn Benjamin of Midnite Interview Aug 22, 2013 Roots'n'Kulcha Radio - Eugene

New Vaughn Benjamin of Midnite Interview Aug 22, 2013 Roots'n'Kulcha Radio - Eugene
August 23, 2013 10:47AM
Keep Good Relations:

It was a real joy and an honor to welcome Vaughn Benjamin, Ras L and Edward of Midnite into the studio in the flesh with InI. Even after a full day of travel including multiple airports, Midnite landed in Eugene only an hour and a half before InI went live on the air. Vaughn did not even make it into the hotel before making it to the studio and InI Give nuff thanks. But I did not come soft with the questions and we see iron sharpen iron as Vaughn weaves together the deepest realms of the mystic into concrete, relatable and relevant truths. RasTafari Lives and Rules and Reigns.

"Roots 'n' Kulcha Radio"
hosted by King Toby of the I-nification Movement
Live every Thursday 8-10pm PST
on KWVA - Eugene, Oregon
88.1FM local - www.kwvaradio.org WORLDWIDE

follow the movement:
www.facebook.com/InificationMovement
Instagram: RootsnKulchaRadio
Soundcloud: Inification-Movement

https://soundcloud.com/inification-movement/vaughn-benjamin-from-midnite

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2013 08:26AM by militant.inification.
Re: New Vaughn Benjamin of Midnite Interview Aug 22, 2013 Roots'n'Kulcha Radio - Eugene
August 23, 2013 12:32PM
Great interview last night!! Loved it. Thanks to Ras D for telling me about it!! Missed the beginning so I appreciate the link.
Re: New Vaughn Benjamin of Midnite Interview Aug 22, 2013 Roots'n'Kulcha Radio - Eugene
August 23, 2013 12:33PM
Midnite tonight in Eugene!! 1030 to Midnite!!! Not the longest set but so grateful either way.
August 23, 2013 02:00PM
Eugene feel the VI Vibes tonite!
August 23, 2013 09:56PM
Yo king, nuff respect, this was a great interview ! Love the thoughtful questions and flow you kept with Vaughan. This brethren has such a deep take on life and this iration, and the I truly reasoned with him. I had a chance to chatty chatty with Vaughan after his spoken word tour in 2006 and some serious tings done settle. Hope the show in Eugene was pure niceness, wish I was there!!
BZM
August 24, 2013 01:58AM
Vaughn sounds tired, heh...

Edit: Answers getting real strong on the 2nd half.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2013 02:24AM by BZM.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login