Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

fri 3-6pm devastation sounds

Posted by Ras_Adam 
fri 3-6pm devastation sounds
September 06, 2013 09:42PM
Tune into Devastation Sounds every Friday from 3-6pm California time. Tune in on www.kzfr.org
Re: fri 3-6pm devastation sounds
September 07, 2013 12:34AM
doh! as luck would have it i checked this thread at 6:05pm.

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
September 07, 2013 12:37AM
i see that it says my reply posted at 4:34pm, so maybe the server clock is off.
for reference it is 6:10pm as i post this 2nd reply....

September 20, 2013 09:33PM
Tune in now for the next three hours at
www.kzfr.org
Sanjay at the control towers. Every friday 3-6 pm California time.
September 20, 2013 09:40PM
You Might Just Blow Your Speakers with Sanjay @ the Controlls !!!
Been tuning in to this show for about 20yrs now ~> Still my Fav. Still Taking Musical Lessons!!!

DEVaSTATION SOUNDS

one love-juan love
(SAPO)
September 20, 2013 09:48PM
sweet i actually remembered to tune in this week!

September 27, 2013 10:02PM
for the next 2.5 hrs from when i post this. Tune in Sanjay Dev on the air! Reggae Music like you will never hear. Every Friday from 3-6 pm on KZFR Chico, 90.1 FM or on www.kzfr.org California time.
October 18, 2013 09:58PM
Sanjay Dev on now: REGGAE MUSIC FOR YOUR SOUL RIGHT NOW ! Alright...it is time for me to destroy your speakers! KZFR CHICO.......ON THE WIRE from 3-6 pm California Time. My show is called the "Devastation Sounds." Get ready for the heaviest, the rootsiest, the smoothiest, and the ultimate best in roots reggae music. Sanjay at the control towers. Listen to:
[kzfr.org]
November 15, 2013 10:39PM
Sanjay Dev wrote:
REGGAE MUSIC FOR YOUR SOUL RIGHT NOW ! Alright...it is time for me to destroy your speakers! KZFR CHICO.......ON THE WIRE from 3-6 pm California Time. My show is called the "Devastation Sounds." Get ready for the heaviest, the rootsiest, the smoothiest, and the ultimate best in roots reggae music. Sanjay at the control towers. Listen to:
[kzfr.org]
or
90.1 FM within the 100 mile radius of Downtown Chico, CA
November 22, 2013 11:17PM
REGGAE MUSIC FOR YOUR SOUL RIGHT NOW ! Alright...it is time for Sanjay Dev to destroy your speakers! KZFR CHICO.......ON THE WIRE from 3-6 pm California Time. His show is called the "Devastation Sounds." Get ready for the heaviest, the rootsiest, the smoothiest, and the ultimate best in roots reggae music. Sanjay at the control towers. Listen to:
[kzfr.org]
or
December 13, 2013 11:06PM
ON THE WIRE from 3-6 pm California Time. My show is called the "Devastation Sounds." Get ready for the heaviest, the rootsiest, the smoothiest, and the ultimate best in roots reggae music. Sanjay at the control towers. Listen to:
[kzfr.org]
December 20, 2013 11:50PM
Sanjay Dev wrote:
REGGAE MUSIC FOR YOUR SOUL RIGHT NOW ! Alright...it is time for me to destroy your speakers! KZFR CHICO.......ON THE WIRE from 3-6 pm California Time. My show is called the "Devastation Sounds." Get ready for the heaviest, the rootsiest, the smoothiest, and the ultimate best in roots reggae music. Sanjay at the control towers. Listen to:
[kzfr.org]
or
January 17, 2014 11:37PM
Tune in it's on now!
Sanjay Dev wrote: REGGAE MUSIC FOR YOUR SOUL RIGHT NOW ! Alright...it is time for me to destroy your speakers! KZFR CHICO.......ON THE WIRE from 3-6 pm California Time. My show is called the "Devastation Sounds." Get ready for the heaviest, the rootsiest, the smoothiest, and the ultimate best in roots reggae music. Sanjay at the control towers. Listen to:
[kzfr.org]
or
January 18, 2014 12:07AM
thumbs upthumbs up

one love-juan love
(SAPO)
January 31, 2014 11:35PM
[www.kzfr.org]

Devastation Sounds Long Side BoomShot Int ~> thumbs upthumbs up

one love-juan love
(SAPO)
February 15, 2014 12:03AM
February 21, 2014 11:37PM
Sanjay Dev wrote
[kzfr.org]
or
February 28, 2014 10:51PM
Sanjay Dev wrote:
[kzfr.org]
or
April 04, 2014 09:59PM
Sanjay's Devastation Sounds! [www.kzfr.org]
July 25, 2014 10:13PM
Sanjay Dev on the air now w the Devastation Sounds 3-6 pm California Time 6-9pmedt NY time . IT IS "DEVASTATIONS SOUNDS" OF REGGAE MUSIC LIKE YOU WILL NEVER HEAR. TUNE IN @
[kzfr.org] worldwide or 90.1 FM within the 100 mile radius of Downtown Chico, CA
September 19, 2014 10:56PM
Sanjay Dev wrote:
Today is the day when my brothers Nick Solid rock And Jay Boomshot International are together with me doing the Devastation Sounds. Tune in NOW for the next three hours of pure heartfelt reggae music. "Jamaican reggae is the style of music I always reach for when ranting to friends about how you could listen to one style of music exclusively for the rest of your life - and it would all be great and varied and worth hearing. It's the ultimate music. The positivity. The musicality. The whole cultural expressionism of it. The danceability. Just the cool factor. The melody factor." This earthquake shattering sounds will destroy your speakers. Get ready. Disturb your neighbors now. Tune in @
[kzfr.org] worldwide
or
September 20, 2014 05:52PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login