a first
September 07, 2013 05:09PM
so i am at a stop light, at vermont and manchester(LA's prime location I know), and this cop pulls up to me.

i have all my windows down and jah army playing at top volume.

i figured he is going to tell me to turn it down or give me a noise ticket.

but no, he just looks over says 'that tune rough'... i just nod and smile in agreement..

go figure..
Re: a first
September 08, 2013 12:46AM
Nice.
September 08, 2013 05:54PM
times are changing my friends...

Respect Same Way
September 08, 2013 07:16PM
Hahah
September 08, 2013 08:52PM
Another first is this.

I was at the Beach the other day

The cops rushed a guy siting next to me for his open container

They searched his pack and found weed.

They put the weed back in his pack but charged him for the beer

No way that happens in Texas. In Texas this guy would have gotten 10 years easily. Not really but you know what I mean
September 09, 2013 01:47AM
sounds like you're disappointed that "the man" didn't live up to your negative stereotyping....

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
September 09, 2013 05:10AM
I have always held the belief that a good number on this board are very intelligent

However the inability of some here to follow the flow of a thread now has me wondering
September 09, 2013 07:45AM
bigvein
I have always held the belief that a good number on this board are very intelligent

However the inability of some here to follow the flow of a thread now has me wondering

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
September 09, 2013 05:27PM
yes, the OP does seem very unintelligent.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2013 05:47PM by HiGrade1.
September 09, 2013 06:24PM
HiGrade1
yes, the OP does seem very unintelligent.....

well my next stop is menlo park..

tell me when/where and you can say that to my face.
September 09, 2013 10:45PM
Whoa gangsta tooo rude
September 09, 2013 11:03PM

grow up dude.

September 09, 2013 11:53PM
BV - you're real good at dishing it out but not so good at taking it.
September 10, 2013 12:07AM
so me reflecting on my daily exeperiences while on my working vacation is somehow wishing some guy to be arrested ?

someone said 'times are changing'.. i provided an example . then contrasted that to the reaction of texas LEO.. and somehow that is me 'siding with the man'.. really ?

so i took it to a next step.. i will be in the bay area, you think i 'down with the man' and all this other chat, then say it to my face.

nothing physical implied, but think what you want.. physical is too easy.. and plus i have too much to lose on such an easy conquest.

no, i am saying.. you have the stones to come with some chat, now come to a meet and greet while i am in the area.. say it to me straight.

nothing immature.. nothing gutter.. nothing xyz about it.. as a man if you have some words to say to the next.. and if given the opportunity, then come deal with the case..
September 10, 2013 05:51PM
eye rolling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2013 06:56PM by HiGrade1.
September 11, 2013 02:24AM
Can you spell back pedal? I am pretty sure that we all know what
bigvein
tell me when/where and you can say that to my face.
means. And it is considered a physical threat as I am sure that you are aware.

BTW, I have no beef and readily consent that you would beat me down. Please don't.
September 11, 2013 04:25AM
September 11, 2013 05:11AM
Mi wan a medical marijuana card
September 11, 2013 03:18PM
HG1 - i'm disappointed and surprised that you removed your post.......
September 11, 2013 07:34PM
yeah i know mulli.... i just figured that the emoticon pretty much summed up all i have to say about the matter....

September 11, 2013 07:37PM
Some people just like to step pon a next man meditation. Glad you are having an enlightening work-vacation, BV.
September 12, 2013 03:25PM
So something like this BV?
September 12, 2013 11:46PM
bun n cheese
Some people just like to step pon a next man meditation. Glad you are having an enlightening work-vacation, BV.

big up bun!! not sure where things went south or how i my thing was seen a back peddal.. not one edit or delete seen with my posts.. .. anyway... bless up those who seek for betterment and upliftment.
September 12, 2013 11:48PM
Stamina!
So something like this BV?

if i had to choose an illustration to illustrate my point this would be it.
September 13, 2013 12:48AM
September 17, 2013 07:21PM
Big up Mendo made the video.."mendo purps!!!" ....Times are changing indeed......A few years ago we smoked a joint in front of a NORCAL bar. The sheriff walked by us and told us as long as we have our 215 we're fine and let us proceed. just don't share it with others who aren't. A year later in San Diego I was given a ticket for this same act. Texas is the last state to accept ganja. When Texas and Florida go medical ..the US will be ready to legalize.

y'all take this sh@t too seriously......What is OP anyways? and why is it so offensive?....is it because somebody's black? u could skype him, then u could say it to his face. Be careful and have a screen protector in case there's punches. You can call me whatever you want...But don't call me late for SNWMF
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login