Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Red Indian...

Posted by DJ Spleece 
Red Indian...
September 12, 2013 01:07PM
Dusted off some old early 90's "Soap" riddim selects earlier today.

Wondering if anyone can tell me any info about the artist labled as "Red Indian"?

video: [www.youtube.com]
Re: Red Indian...
September 15, 2013 06:40AM
White people crying racism & peeps posting a lotta silly pics, but is there anyone with any REGGAE KNOWLEDGE on this baord, or did everyone who used to contribute real reggae stuff leave years ago????
September 15, 2013 07:11AM
Pretty obscure artist Spleece....
September 15, 2013 07:41AM
Found a couple of used records in a google search.
[www.buyreggae.com]
I dunno, maybe try DHR?
September 15, 2013 08:14AM
THANX for the Input!

Anyone know of ANY other releases under the name 'Red Indian'?
September 15, 2013 08:22AM
I only know about that tune on the Soap riddim, where it looks like he tried to enter the Bounty/Pinchers/Super Cat war, and Pinchers answered with "Hey Boy Red Indian" on the same riddim. Could've been a one-off artist.
September 15, 2013 10:06AM
Thanx Chimino. Long time man. Hope UR well!
September 16, 2013 08:26AM
DJ Spleece
White people crying racism & peeps posting a lotta silly pics, but is there anyone with any REGGAE KNOWLEDGE on this baord, or did everyone who used to contribute real reggae stuff leave years ago????

hey - YOU don't know about this guy, guess your REGGAE KNOWLEDGE is as nonexistent as everyone else.

good job insulting those who post here who do provide REGGAE KNOWLEDGE (The Man, zion gate, ras danny, HiGrade, strikkly, daniel, and many others).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2013 08:31AM by mulligan.
September 16, 2013 09:50AM
No problem Mulligan: I'd insult YOU any day, probalby without even trying. In fact, I notice you take insult to most anything posted here on the regular, so you're probably just another bad-minded kook type. I'm surprised you can even jerk your knee so fast, seeing as how far up your ass your head is always lodged.

Curious you brought up names such as: "The Man, zion gate, ras danny, HiGrade, strikkly, daniel." Are you trying to rally troops in your favor to monger war?

I wonder if any of THEM were insulted by my question. None of THEM said anything of that nature. Just you, who also didn't contribute any of YOUR reggae knlowlegde to the thread, as usual.

Knew it was a long shot asking ANYTHING SERIOUS on this board. All the old-timers know it went to the shitter many years ago. At least guys like Chimino & Colli4nia are still lurking out here to point people in the right direction with REGGAE KNOWLEDGE in liu of hatered & division under the guise of Ras.

Sorry to have asked a REGGAE question on a REGGAE board tho. I DID know better. I'm sure if I had posted about gays Mulligan, you would have a ton to contribute to that thread...

Bless UP to those creating a nice Monday: You are only what you think.
September 16, 2013 10:43AM
you are the big headed jerkoff who denigrated those who post here. . Go on over to Blood and Fire if you want a serious reggae board. This board is what it is.....

maybe if you spend a few minutes searching for your info instead of posting your diatribe against me you would know what you are looking
for.
Me - i just consider the source of insults (ignorant dj) ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2013 10:44AM by mulligan.
September 16, 2013 10:56AM
It's all good Mulligan: you can just edit your posts & cower, right?

Mulligan, I BET the ONLY reason you even CHECKED this thread was cuz it says "Red Indian" in the title, and I'm sure you wanted to contribute something publically to show how not racist you think you are.

It's too easy to get types like you all riled up, cuz you do it to yourself, really. Stop being so afraid of yourself. You try too hard.

Ya know what's so crazy? I just took all of 30 seconds to scroll back & look at your last 3 pages of posts (covering your past 4 months). They indicate two things VERY CLEARLY about you:

1) You are a negative & angry creep without ever having posted one single positive thing to say to anyone on this forum, ever.

2) You hate & fear yourself quite a bit.

LOVE & LIGHT to you. In JAH time...

BTW David Mulligan: You are one of those who joined within the last 4-5 years that absolutely RUINED this forum. You post here, just to read your own posts. Your posts seldom contribute anything of value, or about reggae.

Many years ago, we asked questions ABOUT REGGAE here & people would answer them, or we'd answer those serious questions others would ask if we knew, or, we'd just promote events to let people know where REGGAE was. We'd have some trolls here & there, but now it's just kooks talking about racism from angles to show others they are not, gays & their many issues, and basketball/ sports.

At least some Sounds still share mix CDs here...

Mulligan's stewing?

Say what you want, kook, I won't talk to you anymore.
September 16, 2013 11:04AM
Although your way-back post about Tommy Lee was hilarious.

Love yourslef so you can exist to love others.

BLESS!
September 16, 2013 11:06AM
Oh, and I asked a question about something I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT, looking for more links, as I have been researching for a long time (years) already, unlike ones such as yourself, who only run theor mouths here about every thing they do know, but never about reggae on the reggae forum...

Peace.
September 16, 2013 11:11AM
Anyone else get their feelngs hurt?

September 16, 2013 11:12AM
how can one be such a knucklehead as yourself???.;

1) back about 4-5 years ago there was a revamp of the board and we all had to enroll again. Some of us (myself included) did not
have our past history pull through to the new site/member info. I have been on this board since the late 90s.

2) Yes, I am very reactionary and when i read stupidity (like your last couple of posts) I do react.

3) YOU, mr dj spleece, are the one who insulted EVERYONE on the board with your "but is there anyone with any REGGAE KNOWLEDGE on this baord (sic),..." crack.

4) you are obviously much wittier and more pungent than I.

5) My name is David.

6) i visit this board because it's SNWMF, also to find out about REGGAE related events. I also enjoy interacting with the more sane and normal ones (zoki) and antagonizing yokels like yourself.

7) you won';t be able to keep your big yap shut.
September 16, 2013 11:21AM
DJ Spleece
Oh, and I asked a question about something I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT, looking for more links, as I have been researching for a long time (years) already, unlike ones such as yourself, who only run theor mouths here about every thing they do know, but never about reggae on the reggae forum...

Peace.

you asked a legitimate question...good for you.
then you turn around and insult those you ask...but is there anyone with any REGGAE KNOWLEDGE on this baord (sic)

my edits are line spacing - i'm not deleting anything and certainly not cowering from some internet bigmouf.....
September 16, 2013 12:18PM
Lol....Mulligan , you really have some nerve. You are the biggest troll on this board and the biggest badmind. You take offense to everything you don't understand and talk down to and belittle everybody who has an opinion that varies from yours. It's extremly obvious what a miserable and terrible person you are. I for one take humor in your posts and am convinced your just an internet TROLL, only here to disrupt and create controversy. Nobody can be as narrow minded and ignorant as you come off here, has to be for the sake of controversy....
September 16, 2013 12:30PM
ebh - take the time and trouble to educate yourself. re-read what was posted.

1) your buddy spleece insults everyone on the board.

2) i call spleece on it without being too rude

3) spleece goes into a diatribe about me - without once mentioning that perhaps he should not have insulted everyone on the board..

4) the usual back and forth insults ensue.

If your buddy spleece had said something like " can anyone with REGGAE KNOWLEDGE respond" or something like that I would
have kept quiet. but noooooo, he spews forth a blanket insult. go ahead and read - it even insults you ebh.....

read all that is posted, not just my reactions....if you actually read my posts with an open mind you will see that I don't start any sheet, i
only respond to it.

i'm glad that you find humor in my posts....that's how they (mostly) are written.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2013 12:31PM by mulligan.
September 16, 2013 12:41PM
Spleece threw his corn, and true someone pick up and nyam it then it's their business...oh yeaaahhhh.
September 16, 2013 12:45PM
Errrrrybody shut up and get back on topic. (Respectfully)

I was actually curious. Anyone have any more info on Red Indian?
September 16, 2013 12:48PM
DJ Jacques : WBLK Dancehall Massive

thumbs up
September 16, 2013 12:49PM
Right Chimi!

RSI DUB LARRY MARSHALL 3

BTW: THANKS again for your inputs: I had totally forgotten about that Pinchers track!
September 16, 2013 01:17PM
September 16, 2013 01:55PM
mulligan
good job insulting those who post here who do provide REGGAE KNOWLEDGE (The Man, zion gate, ras danny, HiGrade, strikkly, daniel, and many others).

I fail to see how the initial post is insulting to anyone. It was obviously more of a statement regarding some of the idiotic posts on here lately, and perhaps an attempt at preventing this thread from getting hijacked over some stupid racist comments, etc. Apparently it got jacked all the same...

"I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth" - Max Romeo
September 16, 2013 02:30PM
DJ Spleece
, but is there anyone with any REGGAE KNOWLEDGE on this baord, or did everyone who used to contribute real reggae stuff leave years ago????
September 16, 2013 09:27PM
I was gonna contibute to the discussion, but Spleece spelled "board" wrong. And as everybody knows, I can't handle flammable discussions about race, personal insults, or spelling errors.

One love, all.
September 16, 2013 10:04PM
September 17, 2013 06:13AM
See you up in the cool kids' corner tomorrow at Moe's, Papa Spleece...where I'll say everything straight to your face.

With a smile, of course.
September 17, 2013 08:04AM
Dubguy
mulligan
IIt was obviously more of a statement regarding some of the idiotic posts on here lately

Yeah Zoki, why so unserious lately? Please keep your talk and pictures on the 'daggering' topic, at least that's Reggae related. Wait, I'm not sure, maybe daggering isn't going on anymore, is it?
September 17, 2013 08:23AM
miley is daggering teddy bears
September 17, 2013 08:32AM
hahahahaha no insult taken here! lol hahahahahahaha

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
September 17, 2013 08:53AM
you can't offend me spleece..... ya know dat!

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
September 17, 2013 08:56AM
DJ Jacques : WBLK Dancehall Massive

thumbs up
September 17, 2013 09:22AM
I can't believe DJ Jacques Cousteu just told the forum to "shut up". I am fist-shakingly, morally outraged.
September 17, 2013 09:50AM
LMAO!
September 17, 2013 11:13AM
Chimino
DJ Jacques Cousteu

haha

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
September 17, 2013 12:31PM
I guess that means I made team "no-knowledge." That's cool i never want to high school......but I went to school high. ....stupid people have a voice too.
AJ
September 17, 2013 01:51PM
I don't see any seplling aires........
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login