This was last night. Oje gives very clear definition to the REGGAE REVIVAL

[13thstreetpromotions.com]

Protoje on SMILE JAMAICA
Re: Excellent interview with Protoje on SMILE JAMAICA
September 15, 2013 10:45PM
Great interview
September 16, 2013 02:01AM
The amazing amount of information delivered in this interview is what really struck me. The definition of Reggae Revival, the government's responsibility, the experiences in Europe...it is a wicked interview. I am now a big fan of Winford Williams now.

There is a new reggae magazine about to launch in January by the group known as Island Stage. Protoje will be on the cover (my photo!) and the focus will be somewhat scholarly with various experts in the industry writing. You will also be able to download a PDF of the magazine once it is available.
September 16, 2013 05:36AM
Nice interview. Loved Protoje's set at SNWMF!!

Eight year affair is now high on my play list - great record with solid & strong positive songs...thanks to snwmf for bringing great new artists out to the US. Glad to see Protoje getting recognition, he and Indiggnation are impressive.
September 17, 2013 12:41AM
Awesome interview......Love how humble, intelligent and passionate Protoje comes across. That man seems well ready and capable to carry the torch for a while........
September 17, 2013 02:13AM
Yes! RasTaFari Live!
September 18, 2013 09:07PM
Crazy that they put "Kingston Be Wise" on Grand Theft Auto 5. Talk about getting the message out the right channels. Love the ironic subversity.

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login