former kartel manager killed
September 16, 2013 04:00AM
[www.yardhype.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2013 04:15AM by Ras_Adam.
Re: former kartel manager killed
September 20, 2013 04:15AM
September 20, 2013 09:26AM
being from New York it seems you could dig what I am about to say Ras Adam.
All this police business with Vybz Kartel reminds me of the expose of the Hip Hop Police in the US which was a secretive detective unit of the NYPD that targeted and violated the civil rights of US citizens under the guise that hiphop music is ipso facto connected to crime.
The JA police force seems to be rife with corruption, misinformation, and the wholesale violation of anyones rights they choose. They seem to be medieval and incompetent and should certainly be investigated by an NGO or international body.
September 20, 2013 09:37AM
strikkly
being from New York it seems you could dig what I am about to say Ras Adam.
All this police business with Vybz Kartel reminds me of the expose of the Hip Hop Police in the US which was a secretive detective unit of the NYPD that targeted and violated the civil rights of US citizens under the guise that hiphop music is ipso facto connected to crime.
The JA police force seems to be rife with corruption, misinformation, and the wholesale violation of anyones rights they choose. They seem to be medieval and incompetent and should certainly be investigated by an NGO or international body.

The problem is that is you pose like a criminal, talk(sing or whatever) about criminal acts, associate with criminals. Not like they are locking up Spike Lee or Quentin Terrentino cause the are clear that they are just ARTISTS and not living their craft.

"Take care of your Thoughts because they become Words.

Take care of your Words because they will become Actions.

Take care of your Actions because they will become Habits.

Take care of your Habits because they will form your Character.

Take care of your Character because it will form your Destiny,

and your Destiny will be your Lifeā€¦"
September 20, 2013 10:36AM
September 20, 2013 11:33AM
ites adam.

I sent you a PM.

m.

* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
September 20, 2013 01:50PM
yeah not the culture I choose but the gangster culture was chosen to be promoted for corporate reasons and some say to fill the courts and prisons by criminalizing black culture nonehteless the civil rights of all US citizens should be respected regardless of ones "gangster culture" affiliations
civil rights are mutually exclusive from the cultural choices spoken of such as whether to listen to positive or negative message music
and by extension /i deplore the violation of these basic civil rights wherever they may occur in the US, JA or any other locale
September 27, 2013 03:59PM
September 28, 2013 03:10PM
" Brothers on the corner selling death to his brother man ,I see my sistren on the streets she's selling all her sweets" lyrics from cd Strictly Roots Amha S. Baraka produced by Ryan Daisley /Shaolin Studios Oak CA-" from song called Trouble Times" Positive Rastafari message music concerning the world diaspora! from Stateside Rastafari Hebrew Israel vibrations. I am fed up with the negative images fed to our youth ! I don't care who on this board likes I on a personal level I m in this to fight against "un equality and human injustices" with H.I.M and his/her messages for all Humanity as a major part of I foundations to do so and in honor of H.I.M.. ."Aluta Continua"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2013 03:13PM by Rootikal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login