Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

tessanne on the voice

Posted by Ras_Adam 
tessanne on the voice
September 25, 2013 01:42AM
Re: tessanne on the voice
September 25, 2013 12:45PM
She totally blew their minds, all four chairs turning around early on and fighting to be her coach. Congrats to Adam who she chose. All photos © 2013 Sista

Here's a few photos from Edna Manley College singing with PROTOJE last February. Not the best photos due to where I stood and lighting but the vibes are there!

September 25, 2013 02:25PM
Watched it live, she killed, what an amazing voice. Tessane for the win! "Music ah me bread an butta"
September 25, 2013 03:57PM
She killlllled it!! The judges loved her rightfully so..
September 25, 2013 04:28PM
isn't that show supposed to be for unknown aspiring singers to get a chance to be heard.....?!
i don't think it should be not for those who already have a professional singing career but want more exposure.....
basically, should you really be eligible for an amateur singing contest when you have been on tour with jimmy cliff?
i think not.

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
September 25, 2013 04:42PM
there may be some of us who have heard of her, but my guess is that most reggae fans don’t know of her still. and if she came to my area, she’d be playing in a tiny club to very few patrons, regardless of who she has toured with.

this show could launch her to career to heights most reggae singers, or any singer really, can only dream of. let her shine, man, let her shine.

m.

* [www.shocksofshebamusic.com]
* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
September 25, 2013 04:49PM
Actually the Voice is the one show for professional singers. The Voice is not an amateur singing company like these others. The Voice has singers that have had recording careers, singers from touring bands, back up singers for touring stars, and other professional singing careers. It is set up for the artists that are are the verge of breaking or lost out on opportunities : ie: record contracts and label folding before album release ...

Just my two cents
September 25, 2013 06:37PM
DeeCee
Actually the Voice is the one show for professional singers. The Voice is not an amateur singing company like these others. The Voice has singers that have had recording careers, singers from touring bands, back up singers for touring stars, and other professional singing careers. It is set up for the artists that are are the verge of breaking or lost out on opportunities : ie: record contracts and label folding before album release ...

Just my two cents

If Lady Ga Ga's back up vocalist has been on there, I am pretty sure that Jimmy Cliff's would be fine.

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
September 26, 2013 12:29PM
Check this article from the REGGAE REVIVAL

[reggae-revival.com]
September 26, 2013 05:16PM
I don't watch the show so i guess that's why i didn't know that... i thought they were all amateur competitions....
thanks for clarifying DeeCee...

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
September 27, 2013 08:01PM
who on the what?
September 29, 2013 01:30PM
tessanne is big on the polyneisian reggae circuit.. specifically for 'hideaway'
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login