Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

∆∆∆2nd ANNUAL HOMEGROWN VIBES∆∆∆ Feat. Abstract Rude, Nasty Nasty, Inner Standing Sound w/Luv Fyah, Nico Luminous @ The Brooktrails Lodge

Posted by LIONHEART SOUNDS 
Big vibes up in Mendo the strong start... See yall there...

Facebook fam link up >>> [www.facebook.com]

Mendocino Greenhouse & Garden Supply .
Peace Love and Light Productions.
Homegrown in Gear.
Presents

∆∆∆The 2nd Annual Home Grown Vibes∆∆∆
Featuring

Room 1 - B∆SS Music / Hip Hop

Abstract Rude W/ DJ ZoLe -

Zen Rēlzm of the Visionaries -

The riddlore? of Project Blowed recordings -

NastyNasty - full melt lazer bass music -

Nico Luminous - west coast g funk crunk bass star

Room 2 - Steppers / dub / Roots

Inner Standing Sound Sanctuary w/ Luv fyah and selections by Peter Lionheart and RumEQ

Live painting by Jonathan Solter

2 Rooms of music going until 4am located just outside of Willits at one of the most premier venues in Mendo. a full featured location with hotel, camping, restaurant, and more then plenty onsite parking located 3 hours north of the bay in "the heart of Mendocino county" come and experience the many forms of B∆SS music in one place - hip hop - reggae - dub - dancehall - dubstep - trap - grime and more
I will be there no doubt Peter, i have really been wanting to hear your soundsystem! Why is this literally the first i have heard about this event that takes place in three days? Man, gotta get on this promo tip and get the word out if the production wants people at the event, especially this time of year, more life to the show either way. I do remember seeing something about Inner standing being in Brooktrails, maybe i just didnt remember the date?
Bless Up Octagon. Should be a good session. We been promoting on all of our flyers for a cupl months but the second room line up only got sealed a couple strongs back so the full push was a lil late... So it go. Should be a great session... Looking forward to linking up with the Mendo family... Respect
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login