Everton 'Bubaru' Blender THIS SATURDAY! 10.5.13 Fairfax, CA
October 01, 2013 12:05AM
This Saturday @ 19 Broadway Bar & Nightclub in Fairfax, CA Everton Blender and the Yard Squad performing live plus special guest Bobby Tenna

When: Saturday Oct.5th 2013
Where: *19 Broadway Bar & Nightclub* Fairfax, CA 94930
Price: $18 presale Everton Tickets

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2013 08:43AM by royalniss.
Re: Everton 'Bubaru' Blender THIS SATURDAY! 10.5.13 Fairfax, CA
October 01, 2013 06:22PM
Looking forward to this!! It's been a long time since I've seen the Blender nice up the place, he a go mash it up!!

Last time I was at 19th to see Danny I, I noticed they filled in much of the back floor space with tables and chairs. Hopefully this will be big enough of a show that they will have to clear the space. Royalniss, please look into this, as it made a lot less space to skank it on the dance floor.

I'm hoping the Blender gets on stage with plenty of time to play, cause I've seen 19th turn the lights on during Midnite, Danny I and others - in the middle of a tune!! Don't play around with the late entrance of the headliner, we wanna see the Blender, and not a short show....seeeeen!
October 01, 2013 07:24PM
@teachdem Thanks for the feedback! Alot has changed over at 19 Broadway including management and ownership. I have faith that they will do the right thing to make the club enjoyable for their patrons. As far as set times, the show will be on a tight schedule with more than plenty of time for Everton to bless us with some good reggae music! See you Saturday. Please help spread the word if you can.
One Love
www.facebook.com/royalnissEnt
www.twitter.com/royalnissEnt
October 05, 2013 03:19AM
Tomorrow night! SATURDAY please help spread the word.
Much Love
www.facebook.com/royalnissEnt
October 06, 2013 06:54PM
Big up Royalniss, and give thanks for bringing the Blender through! It brought such a smile to my face seeing this king man perform. like many other classic roots artists, every tune is a big tune, which leads to a good show every time, perhaps what established them in the first place.

Turn out was so so, I've seen 19 broadway packed to capacity, including that back bar which was not even in use last night. I always get nervous that the artist will not put on the best show when there's a small turnout, but thank Jah, Everton came through.

I noticed that this event was not on the California reggae calendar at ireggae.com , Royalniss, you should definitely get the capleton show and ras Shiloh on there if you're promoting that too.

Anyhow, big up once again, serious ting last night, for the ages, Everton Blender most definitely still deya!!
October 10, 2013 12:26AM
Thanks for the feedback and the support. Much love.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login