Pure Second Saturdays at The Stonehouse
A Benefit for "Project No Littering Jamaica"
featuring:
Lee Tafari and The Love Band

Musical Selections by
Lee's Unlimited (Kingston, JA)
Dub Fyah - Full Watts(N Lake Tahoe)

Saturday, Oct 12, 2013 at 9:00 pm

This is a benefit so we will be accepting donations at the door, suggested donation is $15, $20 you get CD.
Presale tickets are also available online for $10 with NO Service charge via Brown Paper Tickets.
$10 Online Presale Donation
No one will be turned away but we still need to pay the band or it won't benefit anyone, so please pay what you can afford, Give thanks!

21+
The Stonehouse
107 Sacramento St
Nevada City, CA 95959

The New Pure Mix Cd "Natural & Clean" by Lee's Unlimited benefitting "Project No Littering Jamaica" will be available for a small donation

FREE Pure Mix CD to first 25 people.

Ital food and drinks served all night.

Vending by Pure Anywear and other conscious vendors.

Pure Anywear

lee-tafari-poster-FB by Pure Anywear, on Flickr
Re: Lee Tafari - PURE 2nd Saturdays at The Stonehouse
October 01, 2013 09:39AM
Hoodies and Shirts are in the works.......stickers too!
and it all benefits "Project No Littering Jamaica"

no-littering-white by Pure Anywear, on Flickr

keep-ja-pure4-FB by Pure Anywear, on Flickr
October 01, 2013 09:45AM
CD's Available at show with $20 Donation at Door or also available for a $5 Donation
T-Shirt/CD & Hoody/CD packages will also be available

No-littering-cd-cover-spanish-drain by Pure Anywear, on Flickr

no-littering--back-track-list-FB by Pure Anywear, on Flickr
October 03, 2013 06:30PM
More and more its a battlefield out there, make LOVE be your only weapon.

Singer and Selecta.... little taste of both on this one, thanks to Evan CR smiling smiley
October 08, 2013 04:53AM
some cool footage in this......

October 08, 2013 05:52AM
Was honored to have Lee Tafari touch the mic at Sound Sanctuary this saturday. THe bredren came with some serious vibes... Powers. Make the trod and check the vibes up at Stonehouse!!! Bless
October 08, 2013 09:34PM
Just to keep it Crucial Ill be spinning an all vinyl set... might just do all 10" selections!

Hope to see yall there!!!

Respect Same Way
October 09, 2013 03:56PM
Give thanks for your words (and works) Peter, really happy to see the positive response from ones n ones like the I, towards Lee Tafari! It is clear from all that good things we been hearing, that both as selector and artists, ones are feeling the vibes, and its just a matter of time.......
October 10, 2013 05:15PM
Tafari brings the fyah!

Love that reggae!
October 11, 2013 08:11PM
Give thanks Nomo, you most certainly contribute much to the reggae runnings of Northern Cali......

The Love tun up in Nevada City tomorrow night, come forward and support a worthy cause (you do love JA. dont you?) and check out this upful youth, truly on Jah mission, pure vibes, natural n clean! Plus some real nice vinyl selections from both Full Watts and Lee's Unlimited (established 1968) BLESS
October 12, 2013 03:42PM
TONIGHT!!! Be there. It will be burnin' hot. Guaranteed!
Special Extremely Limited Edition Ital Haile Flammable Hot Sauces will be available.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2013 03:46PM by EvanCR.
October 16, 2013 10:42PM
Give thanks to all who came out to support the the Project No Littering Jamaica benefit with Lee Tafari this past saturday in Nevada City. We would like to express our gratitude to Grizz D Pureman, for all his efforts toward this mission, and positive reggae music in general, truly apprecilove this brother. To EvanCR for his hospitality and positivity once again. To all the band members for all they put in, especially Tuff Lion, who's musical flex-ability is priceless, and how fun to have him on drums for the night! To Sam Hundley / Full Watts / Tahoeamada, for some nice selections alongside Lee's Unlimited, strictly vinyl ya dun know. Also the one Messenjah Selah, for coming thru and blessing up the mic, love my Haile Conscious family! For those who didnt make it but want to support this important cause still, we have some lovely tees and hoodies that can can be ordered online from pure anywear, or if you are here in the Bay Area, I got a few too (limited edition, so dont wait too long). We will also soon have it set up to make online donations... Many thanks and JAH Bless ♥

I will have Grizz post up some pics of tees...
October 23, 2013 06:41PM
Ones may Itinually support Project No Littering Jamaica with the purchase of one (or more) of these cris hoody and/or ts from PURE Anywear. Comes with a FREE Mix Cd "Natural & Clean" by Lee's Unlimited! Keep Jamaica PURE and spread the love and works of Project No Littering Jamaica. THESE ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED EDITIONS - not all sizes may be available.

Hoody link: Project No Littering / Keep Jamaica PURE Hoody

T-shirt: Project No Littering / Keep Jamaica PURE T-shirt

October 28, 2013 06:37PM
Thanks for posting EvanCR smiling smiley
Got to say I have really been fulljoying my hoodie, with this changing weather, getting nuff compliments on it too!!
November 16, 2013 02:24AM
Really sad I missed out on this, I have been wanting to catch Lee Tafari for a bit now and the Project No Littering Jamaica benefit seemed like an amazing cause. One thing I know about Haile Bless is that she knows talent!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login