Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ky-Mani Marley and Spragga Benz in Chico Ca Friday November 8th

Posted by Diesel 
Ky-Mani Marley and Spragga Benz in Chico Ca Friday November 8th
October 08, 2013 05:24PM
The title says it all. Stay Positive Sound will be having our 4th Annual Harvest Festival November 8th at The El Rey Theater with Ky- Marley, Spragga Benz, Pyrx, and Stay Positive Sound. I hope to see some of you there.
Re: Ky-Mani Marley and Spragga Benz in Chico Ca Friday November 8th
October 17, 2013 03:26PM
Sorry to anyone that planning on attending this tour as it has been cancelled, not just my show but all California dates. We spent a massive amount of time planning and promoting this show for everyone, and found out from Ky Mani himself that the tour was cancelled. We looked our hardest to fill the date with a equal headliner but were unable to find a proper fit so we must cancel the show. Don't worry

Stay Positive Sound's Harvest Celebration will continue December 17 with Sizzla's Return to Chico. BOOM
October 17, 2013 04:02PM
So no Kymani on Halloween in Santa Rosa either? That would be very disappointing.
October 17, 2013 04:06PM
Whaaaaat?!
October 17, 2013 04:12PM
If it is really cancelled everywhere that is some bull @#$%& because I already bought tickets and they are still selling them right now!
October 17, 2013 04:17PM
Thanks Diesel, you seem to be on top of everything all of the time thumbs up much appreciated!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2013 06:13PM by yellowberry.
October 17, 2013 06:50PM
Bummer, this was going to be a good tour. Spragga was awesome opening for Stephen last year
October 22, 2013 10:09PM
Any word on a replacement?
October 23, 2013 01:45PM
Ughhhh.....Was really looking forward to Spragga Benz....
October 23, 2013 05:01PM
From what I heard Spragga still might be doing some of the shows. Unfortunately for Chico we arranged The El Rey Theater that seats 600 people. I don't think Spragga could fill that on his own. We looked into getting Barrington Levy, but he was booked that weekend in Colorado. Keep an eye out for Spragga as he might be in a local city.
October 23, 2013 07:41PM
Bless Diesel.....Much thanks for the heads up..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login