October 13, 2013 10:44AM
Who is doing the backing for Ducky?
Re: Black Uhuru dates
October 14, 2013 03:30AM
Andrew bees.
AJ
October 15, 2013 07:24AM
I think akee123 is asking who the backing band is, not the current lead singer. We know it's not Sly & Robbie.
The St. Louis show price at the door is $27.50.............imho a bit to much for a B.U. cover band. Kind of like Family Man & The Wailers.
Respect due to B.U & The Wailers for all their musical works in their heyday. I understand they are musical artists and love their jobs, plus need to make a living. I have supported these artists many times over many years, but I'll save my concert money for Rickie Lee Jones and Leon Russell. winking smiley
October 15, 2013 07:55AM
It's most likely gonna be the same band that backed Ducky on his last two tours this past year, which is a mix of musicians from San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara, CA.
October 16, 2013 07:52AM
Pass
October 17, 2013 11:33AM
So, to clarify, Black Uhuru is basically Duckie...yes?
October 19, 2013 09:21AM
Sista Irie
So, to clarify, Black Uhuru is basically Duckie...yes?

WHO ELSE, BEV??feeling red smiley
October 19, 2013 09:24AM
This configuration(whatever it is) will be playing two doors away from my shop....don't think I'll make it...

Now Mykal Rose w/ SLY & ROBBIE, as we saw in New York last month?? Wish THAT was what was appearing two doors down!
October 19, 2013 10:37AM
I'm checking it out, it may be just fine. For my part, I'd like to see some knowledgable and talented but perhaps lesser known musicians giving it 110% than a 'name' band just mailing in their performance.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login