Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RAS SHILOH 10.25.13 This Friday @ 19 Broadway in Fairfax!

Posted by royalniss 
RAS SHILOH 10.25.13 This Friday @ 19 Broadway in Fairfax!
October 24, 2013 07:55PM
Royalniss Entertainment presents Ras Shiloh plus Bobby Tenna and Broken Silence Sound tomorrow night in Fairfax, CA @ 19 Broadway Bar & Nightclub.
Please show your support. Only Bay Area play! P.S. If your in the Santa Cruz Area he will be playing Moe's Alley tonight! 10.24.13
www.facebook.com/royalnissEnt

Bless

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2013 10:40PM by royalniss.
Re: RAS SHILOH 10.25.13 This Friday @ 19 Broadway in Fairfax!
October 25, 2013 12:15AM
Hey royalties I know you respond like amateur hour everytime you manage a thing. You cannot mismanage a rasta like Shiloh so me check it.
October 26, 2013 02:26PM
How did it run???
How long did the artist play for???
October 26, 2013 08:01PM
I walked by the venue last night and it looked sparse. Wagwan with 19 broadway? This used to be a pretty solid venue that was consistently getting good reggae acts and since ownership and management have changed I feel like things are really falling off.
October 26, 2013 08:39PM
Hmm, lets see....You "walked by the venue and it looked sparse", probably cuz people were walking by and not going in? "was consistently getting good reggae acts", do you mean is still getting good reggae acts but people don't go to the shows? This is an artist I would not dream of missing esp. of the crowd was small. Some of my favorite shows back in the day were at 19 Broadway with sparse attendance. I'm confused.
October 27, 2013 05:49AM
I was just there to check Danny I, Army, and then blender at all small shows with mixed vibes. Been going to 19 broadway for years and have seen the crowd get smaller and of fewer people who seem to truly know the music. Last night after grabbing dinner with my queen who is due in a matter of days, yes I passed on the show, but trust I caught nuff shows just I n I at 19 broadway. These shows aren't being properly promoted. I assume you were at the show, tell us how it was...
October 27, 2013 10:10AM
plus many folks are afraid to drive in/out of that town for a show. The cops are super aggressive and there are only a couple ways out for people that need to get back to 101. I wish NorCal had better public transportation. Even IN the Bay you can't take a train home after a show. Tiz crazy
October 27, 2013 04:28PM
No, sorry if my post sounded like I was there. I was at the New Kingston show up here in Seattle where I live. It's to bad things aren't better at 19 B. Especially when an artist like that rolls thru town. Oh, and I thought New Kingston were great playing the own set without Mr. buddz, ck them if you can.
October 27, 2013 08:38PM
HUGE PERFORMANCE on Friday night in Fairfax. Ras Shiloh was pure fire and hard RASTA vibes blessing the small crowd. The backing band was super tight. Very, very impressed, I can't remember seeing him before and was blown away. Big up Royalniss, 19th and Broken Silence for the good time. IRIE, yes, this was another: " Some of my favorite shows back in the day were at 19 Broadway with sparse attendance. I'm confused. " Soooo blessed, give thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login