Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gladiators ft. Droop lion ... New music

Posted by SCRoots 
Gladiators ft. Droop lion ... New music
October 27, 2013 09:05PM
1st single from this killer combo, with full album on the way.... In time for summer solstice '14? Reggae revival or reggae never die die.

video: [www.youtube.com]

[www.jamaicaobserver.com]
Re: Gladiators ft. Droop lion ... New music
February 25, 2014 05:41PM
Anyone hip to this? Hearing the second tune right now burning and looting with gladiators ramming the riddim.
This tour is selling off in France right now. Is any ones tapped into "ghetto life" or has this yet to reach CA.?
I think CA and SN would receive this amazing . He won't be backed by gladiators forever so this is the summer to make it happen !
February 25, 2014 08:59PM
I rate Droop Lion. good artist

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
February 25, 2014 09:22PM
Ras Danny
I rate Droop Lion. good artist

thumbs up
February 25, 2014 10:02PM
Will we ever see or hear from Albert Griffiths again? He performed so many times in Europe, but relatively few times in the USA in comparison. Seems like most reggae legends keep going until they can go no more. I assume he's just enjoying retirement and chillin?
February 25, 2014 10:23PM

Will we ever see or hear from Albert Griffiths again? He performed so many times in Europe, but relatively few times in the USA in comparison.

So far as I know, ALL those European dates have been with his sons, Al and Anthony Griffiths. I am not aware of Albert Griffiths having performed live in some 5+ years now, but would love to hear otherwise......
February 26, 2014 03:38AM
I am not sure of this but the interview I heard live today with droop lion, gitsy mike from the gladiators from on the road in France , I think they said Albert Griffiths was passed the phone and interviewed as well. Could have been one of the other Griffiths but sounded like an older gentleman. Droop Lion is a nephew of one of the gladiators, in the Gladiators lineage as he said.
March 01, 2014 01:23AM
lol I kept waiting to hear "Poop" Lion come in with some C-rap! I'm like that sounds nothing like Gladiator vocals. Big up Droop lion. lol smiling smiley

~Highest Heightz Every Time~
March 11, 2014 05:41PM
Listening to droop lion "burning and looting" backed by gladiators on the JAradio .Anyone seen a link to the full album in any format?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login