Beres to close sunday?

Posted by Iri_I 
Iri_I
Beres to close sunday?
April 09, 2004 03:33PM
Beres must close.
Re: Beres to close sunday?
April 09, 2004 03:48PM
Yep I agree!!!! give berres the biggest time slot... thats the reson for most people that I know are going...... so big up berres
April 09, 2004 10:00PM
-on main stage!+ cant fite the line up but sorry to say "spearhead" must play small stage & beres take MAIN. to have the other way is mad but im just happy with saturday. so i* nah rage the zeen. PEACE*......
jb welda
April 09, 2004 10:26PM
i predict spearhead will close the show, following the marcia/maxi/beres combination on the main stage.

one love
jah bill
April 09, 2004 11:25PM
jUST A DREAM JUST A DREAM JUST A DREAM:If Beres close, @ one point he hand the mike to Mr. Ellis, who could hand off to Mr. Andy, who....
April 10, 2004 06:29PM
it does seem though spearhead has been givin a birthday cake. i* mean really is it his birthday or what?
April 10, 2004 06:57PM
his performance is just that good. is that so hard to believe?
April 10, 2004 08:02PM
not sure if i'll have chance to find out but chance i'll be in area for a sneak reveiw. let ya know some time after mid-june.
Iri_I
April 10, 2004 09:49PM
Spearhead is not due such a good spot. End the show with marcia/maxi/beres. For the first time i agree with jahmeek
April 12, 2004 03:42AM
Spearhead has a lock on the Nor Cal scene. If ya don't like it stay away from Cali!

Seriously though I always like Spearhead to close on Friday night because they really set the energy level and tone of the festival for the next two days. I have to agree I'd like to see reggae close out the show, but either way I'll be irie.

Give thanks

fourtwentyplenty
Iri_I
April 12, 2004 01:20PM
Ok if spearhead has a lock on cali then I definatly need to stay away. I just can not believe the way it is going in california right now. I guess I am a world apart.
Peace
April 12, 2004 02:35PM
Spearhead has been doing the same set for years now... No Radioactive... None of the original stuff... Love their message of peace and love in this time, but I do not know about ending a three day festival with them... As far as a lock on Cali, do not know about that... If so, somebody get the key... I agree with the masses, one more headliner...
April 12, 2004 10:20PM
there is a set of beres tunes at "the uprising". www.ireggae.com. nice stuff?
Stevo
April 12, 2004 11:59PM
Spearhead closing is nice for those who have to leave Sunday nite. Yes? I'm staying for the whole thing personally. Never seen the point in only going to part of the fest.
April 13, 2004 12:23AM
Hey dirtweed, check this page out if you want some Beres tunes:
[www.snwmf.com]
April 13, 2004 04:18PM
yes - the music provided on the snwmf site is a real treat. just pointing out a different location for some old beres. =8{ )
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login