Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Isasha - don't you know

Posted by westafari 
Isasha - don't you know
October 28, 2013 03:26PM
Does anyone know the riddim to this song? It's got a flute and steal drums. I thought it was the sunny day riddim, or something like that, but that's not right.

Any help would be awesome.

Links to similar songs too would be great.
Re: Isasha - don't you know
October 28, 2013 04:08PM
I think its a single. Is it on a riddim run?
October 28, 2013 04:20PM
I don't think so. If you type it into you tube as isacha don't you know it is the seco d one that comes up. Isacha video.
October 29, 2013 05:42PM
No one knows? Me sad.
October 29, 2013 06:17PM
I was fairly positive that it was a single and not on a riddim run.....
But this is what I found:

According to Isaacs, I-sasha’s “Don’t You Know” was the studio’s first big hit. “Before anyone knew about I-sasha he was just Brendon. They brought him into the studio and with just a computer, one mic and passion they created a hit.”

“Don’t You Know” was recorded on the Friends Riddim which was created by Robinson. Goodridge, who is in charge of public relations and promotions, explained that Robinson had no friends at the time. He basically locked himself up in his room, made the riddim and called it “The Friends Riddim.”

Robinson, Charles and Pantin began creating their own riddims and a connection was made with others interested in and capable of singing. The next step was branding Studio 53 and the people behind the scenes, which took approximately three years. Now they are moving forward and doing the things they really want to do with artistes, clubs and indoor and outdoor events.

Hopefully that helps.....

Lionize
Blessed Coast
October 29, 2013 06:18PM
Here's the link to that article:

[www.newsday.co.tt]
October 29, 2013 07:34PM
Blessed, you are freaking awesome. Thank you for your research. That helps out a bunch. Good day to you.
October 29, 2013 11:28PM
but is there anything else on the riddim?
October 30, 2013 06:52PM
Not that I know of, don't think so.....
Westafari, have you heard any other artist on the Riddim?
October 31, 2013 02:25PM
I'm trying to find more. Blessed Day riddim per google, but can't find that either. This is difficult.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login