Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Celebrate H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie Coronation

Posted by irie411 
Celebrate H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie Coronation
October 30, 2013 02:16AM
Oakland Massive, It's Official...It's Crucial... It's Beneficial... come out next Saturday night Nov. 2nd to Celebrate H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie Coronation with live music by Andrae Carter (Damian Marley & Nas Distant Relatives Guitarist) alonside Squidly Cole with Jah Band and Jah Horns, Winstrong and Lee Tafari - Lee's Unlimited spinning authentic reggae vinyl for all of you conscious music loving people. It will be a musical mission, so come and join us on Saturday Nov. 2, 8:30pm at the Stork Club 2330 Telegraph Ave. Oakland CA.

Re: Celebrate H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie Coronation
October 30, 2013 04:18AM
H.I.M. CORONATION CELEBRATION WITH ANDRAE CARTER feat. SQUIDLY COLE & WINSTRONG!
Greetings! In the name of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie, Emperor of Ethiopia. We are proud to announce Saturday NOV. 2nd
Oakland's Official Haile Selassie Coronation Celebration featuring internationally renowned guitarist/singer/songwriter/producer Andrae Carter.
All Hail the KING! Welcome to the musical kingdom of ‘WANG’ aka The House of Carter as we embark on a global journey of instrumental proportions. As drums, keys, bass and treble are in full swing as Andrae Carter sings and strums his strings.
Andrae Carter dubbed "Wang" (means KING in Chinese) by Damian "Junior Gong" Marley has played for roughly four years with the Nas & Damian Marley Distant Relatives' Tour. He also laid guitar tracks on the album as well as collaborating musically onstage and in studio with artists such as Toots & The Maytals, Romain Virgo, Jah Cure, Tami Chynn, Duane Stepphenson, Gyptian, Warrior King, Turbulence and more!
Accompanying Andrae Carter will be "The Singing Drummer" aka Squidly Cole whose father Stranger Cole is credited with writing the first Reggae song "Bangarang". Squidly has toured the world from the age of 13 with the likes of the legendary Jimmy Cliff, Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers and many more! He is considered to be "The Marley Family Drummer" and has worked on countless Grammy winning albums where his signature drum style can be heard.
Also joining Andrae Carter on stage is recording artiste Winstrong. Winstrong has worked with Snoop Dogg, Warren G, Dead Prez, Aceyalone, Don Carlos and more....Has been featured on compilations with some of the industries top names (including Capleton, Sizzla, Tony Rebel, Mykal Rose, & Wu Tang Clan). His roots spread from Surinam, Amsterdam & beyond!
October 30, 2013 02:48PM
October 30, 2013 04:09PM
Nevada City, CA, November 2nd

October 31, 2013 08:18PM
So... Who's coming?
November 01, 2013 01:41PM
InI gonna be at The Stonehouse! Big up Nevada City (& vicinity) fams, everytime.
November 01, 2013 08:12PM
Andrae Carter will be performing at the Stonehouse Brewery on Nov. 29th (the day after Thanksgiving)...
Come check him out!

Tonight: Nov. 2nd at the Stork Club 2330 Telegraph Ave. Oakland CA

Nov.16 Ukiah Brewing Company 102 S State St Ukiah, CA 95482
(707) 468-5898

Nov. 29th Stonehouse Old Brewery 107 Sacramento St Nevada City, CA 95959
(530) 265-5050

and check out a sneak peek on youtube of what's to come from Andrae Carter

November 02, 2013 04:40AM
All Hail the KING! Welcome to the musical kingdom of ‘WANG’ aka The House of Carter as we embark on a global journey of instrumental proportions. As drums, keys, bass and treble are in full swing as Andrae Carter sings and strums his strings.
Andrae Carter dubbed "Wang" (means KING in Chinese) by Damian "Junior Gong" Marley has played for roughly four years with the Nas & Damian Marley Distant Relatives' Tour. He also laid guitar tracks on the album as well as collaborating musically onstage and in studio with artistes such as Toots & The Maytals, Romain Virgo, Jah Cure, Tami Chynn, Duane Stepphenson, Gyptian, Warrior King, Turbulence and more!
Alongside Andrae Carter will be "The Singing Drummer" aka Squidly Cole whose father Stranger Cole is credited with writing the first Reggae song "Bangarang". Squidly has toured the world from the age of 13 with the likes of the legendary Jimmy Cliff, Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers and many more! He is considered to be "The Marley Family Drummer" and has worked on countless Grammy winning albums where his signature drum style can be heard.
Also joining Andrae Carter on stage is recording artiste Winstrong. Winstrong has worked with Snoop Dogg, Warren G, Dead Prez, Aceyalone, Don Carlos and more....Has been featured on compilations with some of the industries top names (including Capleton, Sizzla, Tony Rebel, Mykal Rose, & Wu Tang Clan). His roots spread from Surinam, Amsterdam & beyond!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login