Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sound Sanctuary Oakland Dec 7 - Roots I Mention Sound meets Inner Standing Sound

Posted by LIONHEART SOUNDS 
Sound Sanctuary Oakland Dec 7 - Roots I Mention Sound meets Inner Standing Sound
November 12, 2013 03:37PM
First time 2 full roots and culture sounds string up in the bay area... Inner Standing Sound with full crew meets for the first time Roots I Mention -formerly known as APS Sound System US with Jags and Yeshua Dan... Peace and unity in the dance... Serious inspiration gonna be flowing as we take turns to share the best in Heavyweight roots and dub music with a message... Synergistic sonic expression... We look forward to seeing ones in the place...

For all the facebook ites...

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Sound Sanctuary Oakland Dec 7 - Roots I Mention Sound meets Inner Standing Sound
November 12, 2013 03:41PM
Sound Sanctuary vibes from this past strongstart...

A lil taste of APS alongside Zion Love...

Re: Sound Sanctuary Oakland Dec 7 - Roots I Mention Sound meets Inner Standing Sound
November 21, 2013 05:40AM
Yes Family... Big session coming up soon in Oakland... Was a joy to touch down in humblodt and mendo this past strongstart... Vibes building up slowly but surely... This will be the last chance to catch the Inner Standing Sound in session until February... taking a month off to build up the vibes and come with a strength for 2014... Big respect to all who support and build with us... Vibes and vibes...
November 23, 2013 07:10AM
Local, international, outernational, all vibes represented inside the Sound Sanctuary. See all the I on the 7th
November 23, 2013 08:58AM
Roaaaaaaaaaad trip
November 25, 2013 05:31AM
forward the works* gonna push for this 1
December 02, 2013 12:37AM
Yes Cali Fam!!!

Love and Respect as always...

Fully looking forward to True Family Foods and Trinity Heritage presence in the Sound Sanctuary. Big respect to these ones who come forward in this time with this spirit...

Just here in Baltimore after playing a serious session on Fasimbas Afrikan Vanguard alongside 2 of those inna United State who been carrying the sound system dubwise Afrikan Blood dubplate tradition alive from years and years... Was a joy to hear the selections of Ceska Sankare of Fasimbas and Humble Tafari of Wildfiyah Rootical... Same way truly an honor to put forward Inner Standing selections same way... Big vibes with the crowd... Rasta people... Heartical people.. All kinda people fulljoying the thing... Wat a blessing...

I wish I could use words to properly express to ones and ones the power of this word and sound as reflected in this Roots Sound System expreience but really and truly it has to be felt... I know ones and ones in this here cyber community seem hesitant to engage the vibes as its so different from your foundation roots, or your current one pop or dancehall hip hop energy... So it goes...

We once again humbly invite ones to come forward this Sabat day and share in the energy...

Jah know those who have the will to reach will reach...

For this we give thanks!!!

Ises
December 06, 2013 03:28PM
Yes Family... Ises and ises...

Looking forward to the big session tomoro... Hope to see some of yall in the mix... Never hesitate to come forward and build the link up... Nuff works to do in this time...

Just wanted to let ones know we will be having a holyday marketplace for those into the gift giving culture...

Of course all the Lionheart Sounds collection will be available at stocking stuffer rates... We also freeing up a big portion of the Crystal and mineral collection... Gonna be some special pieces on the table so some great gift possibilitlies... Finally we are getting back in the book vibes and will have a spectrum of great ones available... For those who seen our booth at Sierra Nevada and various shows back in 2008 you can expect a similar spectrum of Rastafari, Metaphysical, Historical, Conspirational, Healing, and other topics on table... Alot of things you can not find othewise. 125th in Harlem style... We definitely have multiple copies of Ras Ben's Rock Of Ages (a grounded Rastafari science based perspective on the healing and strengthening power of stones in this time) Order it on line also at [rasben.com]

and we will have multiple copies of Black To The Roots by R.A. PTAHSEN-SHABAZZ, PH.D. A powerful analysis of the expression downpression and redemption of Reggae music... Powerful works for people in our community...

online at [www.blacktotheroots.net]

We look forward to seeing yall there...

SOunds tune up... Heavyweight roots and culture without apology...
December 06, 2013 03:53PM
Idren Luv Fyah is coming in with some serious vibes these days... Looking forward to hearing the expression through the full sound once again... Mark my words this talent that ones ignore will be recognized globally before you know it... Real vibes...

December 06, 2013 11:15PM
tomorrow
December 08, 2013 04:15AM
motivate...

now and now...

big energy...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login