Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Love City Live, St John

Posted by gabertron 
Love City Live, St John
November 13, 2013 01:10AM
Has anyone ever been to this? With maho camps closed it makes it more difficult. Beres and his sweet voice in St. John In the middle of Jan sure sounds nice tho.
[experiencelovecitylive.com]
Re: Love City Live, St John
November 19, 2013 11:34PM
I went this year and had an incredible time. It was wonderful to see the VI artists supporting each other. I was also blessed to be able to attend the St. Thomas Agricultural Fair the weekend before. It was wonderful to be able to connect again with so many of the VI artists that I haven't seen in years. Seems like everyone was there.. Batch, Pressure, Niyorah, Reemah, Tippy and the music at the Fair included Midnite and Inner Visions. I was there for 8 amazing days and part of the time I was the guest of Grasshopper of Inner Visions so I got the opportunity to really see the island.
November 20, 2013 06:15PM
never been. Have been to the venue. My friend Dean hosts and annual event in October A Day of Play for the youth of the island. School grounds are going to be given a make over so they should have new turf for this years show. ANYONE who goes will have the time of their life. The crazy thing is most of St John is a US National Park so it is just like if you went camping here in the states. Trails, Signs etc all the same. Beautiful place.
November 20, 2013 06:20PM
I have heard many wonderful stories about Grasshopper and his hospitality! Someday soon hopefully I can make it for this awesome weekend! Great picture with Ras Batch!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login