Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone want to book Downbeat The Ruler February 2014?

Posted by Diesel 
Anyone want to book Downbeat The Ruler February 2014?
November 20, 2013 09:05PM
I could not make the show work on such short notice but I had a great deal of interest so we have decided to bring it in February so we have time to do it right. We are trying to work out all open weekends for Tony that month then let the promoters see what works best. I already have interest in San Diego, Los Angles, and of course Chico will have a show. If any one would like to look into a show in their town please let me know and I can fill you in on details.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2013 09:10PM by Diesel.
Re: Anyone want to book Downbeat The Ruler December 17-22?
November 21, 2013 09:26PM
big up diesel
thats a real good look!

Respect Same Way
Re: Anyone want to book Downbeat The Ruler December 17-22?
November 22, 2013 05:04PM
hey Diesel
you hit up any of the Nevada City Promoters for a show in Nevada City Area yet? would be nice for Downbeat show in our area
Support Chico Reggae
and let us know if ya do as that would be sweet - love me some Downbeat :smiling smiley
Re: Anyone want to book Downbeat The Ruler February 2014?
November 25, 2013 09:11PM
I could not make the show work on such short notice but I had a great deal of interest so we have decided to bring it in February so we have time to do it right. We are trying to work out all open weekends for Tony that month then let the promoters see what works best. I already have interest in San Diego, Los Angles, and of course Chico will have a show. If any one would like to look into a show in their town please let me know and I can fill you in on details.
November 26, 2013 10:28PM
Looking forward to this one...

"I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth" - Max Romeo
November 29, 2013 09:30AM
I am interested in having DownBeat at Taste of Jamaica Restaurant and Sports Bar in Sacramento if the price is right.

EMAIL ALL INFO TO: JERKCHICKEN3010@GMAIL.COM
December 01, 2013 05:48PM
jermayne44
I am interested in having DownBeat at Taste of Jamaica Restaurant and Sports Bar in Sacramento if the price is right.

EMAIL ALL INFO TO: JERKCHICKEN3010@GMAIL.COM

Check your email
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login