Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A massive tune that I seeketh my holy bredren ! (and a sneaky artist request)

Posted by Bufo bufo 
A massive tune that I seeketh my holy bredren ! (and a sneaky artist request)
March 05, 2005 11:51PM
Earl Sixteen - Blackman - Ariwa 12"

A tune of immense proportions ! How about Mr. Sixteen putting in an appearance this year ?
Re: A massive tune that I seeketh my holy bredren ! (and a sneaky artist request)
March 06, 2005 01:25PM
Dont forget the b-side - Nyahbinghi. Large up Earl 16 Daley!
AJ
Re: A massive tune that I seeketh my holy bredren ! (and a sneaky artist request)
March 06, 2005 03:06PM
How about Earl 16 with Macka B - late night.
zoki
March 06, 2005 03:24PM
"immense proportions"... "Mr. Sixteen"...

Seen what are you looking for.

May I offer you my help?
Re: A massive tune that I seeketh my holy bredren ! (and a sneaky artist request
March 06, 2005 03:37PM
Is it the new Ariwa 10" ?

Wonder how is the other new release by Queen Omega - "Works To do"
Re: A massive tune that I seeketh my holy bredren ! (and a sneaky artist request
March 06, 2005 05:54PM
It's definitely a 12" skunk, like the other almighty 12" I seek -Twinkle Brothers - Prayer for the Government - Twinkle. Find and thou shall be happy my children.
zoki
March 06, 2005 06:53PM
Spleece
March 06, 2005 08:44PM

Do you mean 'Blackman Time' with 'Soldier of Jah Army' on the back?

-s
zoki
March 06, 2005 09:05PM
Sorry for interrupting Spleece, but this is a link for Bufo:

[www.ooze.com]
Fang Sheng
March 06, 2005 09:32PM
Wonder if anyone has been daft/brave enuff to open a link from Zoki that has "ooze" and "finger" in its address?
Spleece
March 06, 2005 09:36PM

Lol! Zoki! I enjoyed the link too...

-s
Spleece
March 06, 2005 09:45PM

(daft, and laughing!)

-s
March 06, 2005 10:15PM
I'm sure it's called Blackman spleece, but clearly I don't own it, so I could be wrong, I was once before when i judged zoki to be a rabid Russian homosexual who aggressively cruises the virtual reggae forums to prey on impressionable young white boys like Dirtweed, luring them into his sinister world with promises of live reggae shows on CDR. I've since learnt he is infact Serbian.
zoki
March 06, 2005 10:39PM
Im just pretending to be Serbian. Actually Im a rubid Russian homosexual who already menaged to lurk Dirtweed in the dark and sinister world of mine (not using a live cdrs though but Gordon's pic whilst taking a shower).
OOZEFINGA
March 06, 2005 10:40PM
ZOKI TAKES OOZEFINGA EVERYONE, BEWARE OF EVIL FETISH!
Spleece
March 06, 2005 11:16PM

So it's not this version then?

[www.fresnoreggae.com]

-s
March 07, 2005 03:44AM
No, the lyrics are the same or similar, but it's more upbeat and faster. With nice light binghi rattleling around in the riddim.
Spleece
March 07, 2005 03:58AM

Okay, other than this one, I have the original, slower, discomix. Sorry & good luck!

-spleece
March 07, 2005 04:14AM
Cheers and thanks for the input, that's a nice version.
March 07, 2005 09:01PM
The Queen Omega tune is a version to the b-side cut of Earl 16´s "Black Man" called "Nyahbinghi". Crucial riddim and vocal delivery.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login