King Schascha
The Steppas
Bumpin Uglies
Jet West
Pasadena
A La Luna
Kila Kali
Shrub

All DJs and sound systems listed on the website.

Cheap tickets are on sale now.
Re: Reggae in the Hills 2014 - Initial Line-up - Angels Camp, CA - June 15-17
December 02, 2013 09:28AM
I was actually considering attending this festival this year....but, now with the schedule, a week before SNWMF, there is no way. I just can't handle camping two weekends in a row. Bummer. On the brightside, and on another thread, look out Hendy, here we go!!!!!!!! smiling smiley
December 02, 2013 10:18AM
I had a great time the past 2 years. I highly suggest looking into this festival.
December 02, 2013 05:45PM
I will probably only camp the night junior Reid plays due to it being that close to SNWMF.
December 02, 2013 10:02PM
Festival was Bless this summer!! Marlon Asher, Ky-Mani, and Capleton aka King Shango all had stellar sets after the record-breaking heat of the day. Great sound system, beautiful starry night, nice vibes...Highly recommend to one and all.

Give thanks smoking smiley
December 04, 2013 09:06PM
I won't go unless they get somebody LGBT doesn't want to play there.
December 05, 2013 07:21PM
Random, Im totally confused. What are you trying to say? What you wrote has a double negative.
December 05, 2013 09:43PM
A La Lune. We'll be playing Reggae in the Hills this coming year. All this hard work is paying off. Please check us out on facebook and give us a like. Peace and love. A La Lune - To The Moon

Here's a link to our music video.
A La Lune - Tackle Box (2013)

If you go to our facebook and give us a like and leave a message
with your address we'll happily send you a FREE burnt CD and sticker pack!!!
FREE for the Holidays, on us.

Click for sticker image.

~SNWMF~
2009-2010-2011-2012-2013
~RITH~
2011-2012-2013
December 08, 2013 04:07PM
no it's not double negative....that would make it positive....I would go if Reggae in the Hills got somebody to play that LGBT doesn't want to play live.......or.......I am sick of LGBT canceling the artists I want to see. ....Capleton played last year....good for them...I would support this show if they had somebody like Capleton playing
December 08, 2013 07:05PM
Fortunately, the haters from that community rarely extend their tentacles beyond the immediate pink triangle area.

They don't wanna tangle with them hill and country folk smoking smiley

Bless up!!! One Love
December 08, 2013 10:13PM
I see and totally agree. The LGBT is so lame and should mind their own business and stop projecting their agenda onto everyone else.
December 08, 2013 11:15PM
So their redneck sheriff pushes out SNWMF just so they can start their own festival?
December 09, 2013 06:05AM
I see and totally agree. The LGBT is so lame and should mind their own business and stop projecting their agenda onto everyone else.

This is the most far out statement you've made westy, Ya, who cares if you sing about burning them out, killing them, and denying them that which you hold most dear. You are a genius bro, their business is everyone who hates them. Don't get me started. The LGBT community only hates those that hate on them. Lets discuss.

Love that reggae!
December 09, 2013 09:43AM
westafari

i suppose you would say its OK for an LGBT musical group singing about killing and stringing up rastas....that the rastas should just mind
their own business....
December 11, 2013 10:38PM
A song is a song. A poem is a poem. I really don't think buju shot gay people in the head at age 15 when he wrote boom buy buy. It is a song.
December 12, 2013 05:43AM
it's not 'buy buy' westy, it's 'bye bye' ....would you subscribe to an artist that was decrying your lifestyle? I think not.

Love that reggae!
December 12, 2013 06:28AM
Chimino
So their redneck sheriff pushes out SNWMF just so they can start their own festival?

I think Sheriff Dinkins is retired these days
December 12, 2013 02:02PM
westafari

Seriously? Just like the NAACP should mind their own business and stop projecting their agenda onto everyone else? And that damn ACLU forcing their agenda - bastards.

I honestly thought that was a sarcastic statement at first.

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
December 15, 2013 12:37PM
I hate the haters hating hate words of musicians I love causing me more hate for people trying to take away things I love because of their hate for hate thus causing more hate in the world. Just to make things clearly not punctuated.
December 15, 2013 01:51PM
randomdipsh*t2u - your bigotry and hate are your primary motivators as to who appeals to you in reggae music? Flush the KKK mindset out of your brain. Perhaps Nazi Punk music would be more to your liking.

You and waste-afari should move in together. Then you snuggle up together under your blanket of hate and whisper the lyrics of Boom Bye Bye into each other's ear.

I hear the Taliban has plenty of openings - you guys would fit right in.
December 30, 2013 02:51PM
Half the threads on this board turn into LGBT arguments...Jesus Christ its ridiculous
December 30, 2013 04:29PM
Half? Really, it's about one percent, if that. But when it does, it's jesus christ ridiculous? I think not.

Love that reggae!
December 31, 2013 04:07AM
One love = many loves
December 31, 2013 02:42PM
You're right I exaggerated, not quite half, but it's ridiculous that a thread about a pretty cool reggae festival that could use a bump in publicity gets turned into the usual LGBT argument between the same few people. So yea...Jesus Christ
December 31, 2013 03:58PM
I have to agree, it looks like a cool festival, my only trepidation is the heat, as i can't take too much of it these days. I love all of the reggae festivals around northern cali in the summer, we are blessed with riches!

Love that reggae!
January 04, 2014 10:25AM
Wow Walter....Should I be offended?...LOL...I feel kind of honored....In one thread you called me a nazi, punk, kkk, Taliban, a little gay, Racist, with hate and bigotry as my drive in life. Are you calling the kettle black? Is there a stick up your ass or something else? I never wrote so much hate. Life is a joke, don't take it too seriously. The thread was dead and a bit of joking can really stir up the @#$%& and bring the wolves out of their clothing. It's too bad the nazi-punk, kkk chat room isn't as good as this. I don't even like reggae. It's too positive.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login