Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tessanne Chin : wins the voice

Posted by Redeye 
Tessanne Chin : wins the voice
December 17, 2013 10:55PM
Tessanne Chin from Jamaica win the voice !!! She was the back ground vocalist for jimmy Cliff..
Re: Tessanne Chin : wins the voice
December 18, 2013 02:40PM
shot
December 18, 2013 05:09PM
best of the lot
JA voted smiling smiley
December 18, 2013 07:27PM
December 19, 2013 12:23PM
I never got the hype of 'Hideaway' :confused smileyS

Rather hear this one by sis...

Remember running this one Solid Nick - dem were the days [or should that be Wednesday nights]!

December 19, 2013 12:37PM
Love this tune! Happy to see JA getting some luv.

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
January 01, 2014 12:30PM
reggaefan
I never got the hype of 'Hideaway' :confused smileyS

Rather hear this one by sis...

Remember running this one Solid Nick - dem were the days [or should that be Wednesday nights]!

haha love this, thanks man, you really did watch the selections!

i was actually pointing this exact thing out to someone else -- that i preferred tami to tessanne and that there were a few of her tunes that i ran nonstop for awhile, especially this one. man i didn't take this out of my current box for like 2 years or something, and i know i was playing it every week for awhile.

hope you're good man, best for the new year.
BMC
January 02, 2014 01:21PM
Yes Solid and reggaefan (long time, J.!), played that Over & Over Again over and over again indeed. haha Guardian Angel riddim, right? Had a very nice Da'Ville too. Also Alaine, Richie Spice. Some nice cuts, but the Tami and Da'Ville I played the most.
January 05, 2014 11:04AM
so nice
watch the selections!

Oh yeah, your show/selections was the one time 'watchy watchy' was a good thing - of course 'watchy watchy' turned immediately into 'wanty wanty' !

Been able to find some of the chunes you played but you know how it goes - the ones that got away stick in the head too. I'm still searching for "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _" by _ _ _ _ _ & _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ If you ever see a copy, please let me know spinning smiley sticking its tongue out All is well Brother Rock, the best to you as always...

Yush BMC - long time is right mi yute winking smiley You too brought lots of joy when it came to selections [and nuff pain when copies finished too quicklytongue sticking out smiley]... Funny enough, your name came to mind the other week when I glanced at the year on Turbulence's 'Turn Your Life Around' - it's been 10 years on that one already ??? As Tommy Cowan used to say quite often at Sunsplash 'my gosh, my gosh'........

Speaking of years and Turbulence, BMC - I hope you still have more Turbulence 45s than gray hairs smileys with beer
BMC
January 08, 2014 09:11AM
reggaefan
Speaking of years and Turbulence, BMC - I hope you still have more Turbulence 45s than gray hairs smileys with beer

Will be a tough one to call I'm afraid, reggaefan. winking smiley

Yeah, 10 years since that tune and many other of his top tunes, time flies (and changes, can't recall the last time I bought a Turbulence 45, haha; still rate all those big ones from those years though).
January 09, 2014 05:06PM
video: [www.youtube.com]

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login