Posted by Dr Suess 
Rob Ford loves Reggae
December 18, 2013 11:09PM
Re: Rob Ford loves Reggae
December 19, 2013 07:52AM
i swear this guy is tommy boy in the real lol gotta love the joy*
December 19, 2013 05:55PM
good stuff.. although the off beat clapping in the background is somewhat of a kill-joy.

i mean someone is trying hard to find the 'beat' to clap on.. and for the most part the clap doesnt hit on any beat.. its somewhere just random.. no pattern.. i really dont understand how certain ethnicities just cant clap on beat..

first world problem though..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2013 05:58PM by bigvein.
December 19, 2013 08:16PM
bigvein
i really dont understand how certain ethnicities just cant clap on beat..

Fair enough - it is a puzzler aint it...

But on a slightly different beat ---- have you seen the back-up vocalists for Grounation dance - how do you explain that one? spinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Every time I see them go at it - I think of this:

December 19, 2013 10:34PM
reggaefan
bigvein
i really dont understand how certain ethnicities just cant clap on beat..

Fair enough - it is a puzzler aint it...

But on a slightly different beat ---- have you seen the back-up vocalists for Grounation dance - how do you explain that one? spinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Every time I see them go at it - I think of this:

off dancing is not so much of an issue.. in the sense that there is nothing to throw off the presentation of the music.

but when you have someone clapping randomly, that is on the same level of someone radomly blowing one of those soccer horns - vulvas(??) - throughout the song.

if anything, clap on all beats and you cant go wrong.. but dont go about trying to guess which beat to clap on , and totally miss it all together.
December 19, 2013 10:48PM
I am looking forward to blowing on a vulva real soon....

I don't mean to toot my own vuvuzela here. smoking smiley
December 19, 2013 11:03PM
Walter
I am looking forward to blowing on a vulva real soon....

I don't mean to toot my own vuvuzela here. smoking smiley

come in shabba..

:-)
December 20, 2013 08:51PM
Wow........Rob Ford. What a fuckin piece of work that dude is......sadly entertaining, total trainwreck, guilty pleasure to watch him go. Kind of like the fact that I love watching Cops, even though I cant stand the police.
AJ
December 20, 2013 11:34PM
I'm sure Mr.Robbie Ford will be on the line up at next year's Toronto Reggae Fest.......................spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

[www.[torontoreggaefest.com]]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2013 11:35PM by AJ.
December 21, 2013 12:37AM
Based on what I've seen - I'd vote for Rob Ford before I'd vote for any other politician I can think of. He at least seems to be very direct and you know what he's thinking at all times. Also, there's a strong possibility he's really just Chris Farley trolling everyone
January 22, 2014 01:08AM
January 23, 2014 03:47AM
January 23, 2014 08:38PM
Haha funny @#$%&
video: [youtu.be]
January 24, 2014 02:03AM
[www.huffingtonpost.ca][704124972954157
January 24, 2014 02:45AM
Big Up Rob Ford for keeping it real and for being the #1 youtube guilty pleasure,-you really gotta see this guy in action with the squares at a city council meeting! Big Jamaican population in Toronto so mayb he really does have some breddrin' from yard that he flows with the lingo with.
January 24, 2014 06:25AM
A me run di bloodclaat city an dem waan stress me, cho.
January 25, 2014 02:27AM
I thought it was a splice dub when I first heard it. Look out Snoop Lion, here comes Ras Ford.
January 25, 2014 04:31PM
Rob Ford for mc at SNWMF2014 thumbs up
January 25, 2014 06:18PM
Rob Fords RV would definitely b where the party was at. If I saw him at the fest I would definitely get him a Lagunitas and keep him away from the fire dancers!
January 25, 2014 08:43PM
Can we all just stop with the over-generalizations about different ethnicities? It's 2014 people!
January 25, 2014 09:04PM
Rob Ford's RV is definitely where the crack would be at.
January 26, 2014 06:16PM
Perhaps Reggae Music should be played at every meeting to liven things up and relax before the legislative debates and votes take place:-)
Peace,
Bagga.....
February 07, 2014 02:38AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login