Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Don Carlos in Santa Cruz NYE -best hotel close by

Posted by Africa al 
Don Carlos in Santa Cruz NYE -best hotel close by
December 19, 2013 01:12AM
I am going to the Don NYE show at Moes and need to know what is the best motel is in the area
Thanks SC crew
Re: Don Carlos in Santa Cruz NYE -best hotel close by
December 19, 2013 02:22AM
Best Western Seacliff Inn - Aptos (address is Old Dominion Court I think) is a nice quite spot, though a friend & I did get thrown outta there once, so don't tell 'em I sent ya! TONS of higher end (higher priced) spots too. As far as what's actually available, I dunno, but would recommend booking something NOW because it's difficult to find anything out here any time of year these days...
December 19, 2013 03:10AM
or if your up for a easy cab ride anywhere near the boardwalk is always interesting smiling smiley Capitola as well is very cool...

There is also a few hotels up to your right when you hit the pier off 17. One is pretty swanky and a few got sand in the sheets...

Spleece! hope your're good bruv! Whats the name of the hotel up to the right overlookin the pier and that bar that has killer prime rib??? Think its blue?

Cheers
JT
December 19, 2013 05:34AM
Thanks Guys I am booking today see ya there
December 19, 2013 05:04PM
this is the place I stay when I need a motel in Santa Cruz....close to everything, inexpensive and clean.

[www.expedia.com];
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login