Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SNWMF Logo/Photo Tattoo

Posted by christinalorell 
SNWMF Logo/Photo Tattoo
January 14, 2014 09:35AM
Hello smiling smiley

I've been wanting to get a tattoo for awhile now that represents snwmf. Is there any type of logo/photo that has always been associated with snwmf?

I have one photo in mind that I really like that I believe has been used on flyers and on the website but I would like confirmation and also if anyone else might have any symbols/photos/logos etc. that would be related to snwmf smiling smiley
Anyone else have any snwmf tattoos?

Thanks!
Re: SNWMF Logo/Photo Tattoo
January 14, 2014 09:38AM
Go see a doctor
January 14, 2014 11:53AM
the design and/or logo changes every year....

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
January 14, 2014 11:58AM
when i think of an image that defines snwmf, i think of that brown spiraled tapestry / backdrop behind the valley stage.
January 14, 2014 11:59AM
SNWMF-If somebody was ___________ enough to get a SNWMF tatoo would they need a ticket to the festival every year? Please advise
January 14, 2014 01:00PM
how about a tattoo of warren smith

eye rolling smileywinking smiley
January 14, 2014 01:01PM
I've always thought of the backdrop as well...I know they are different every year but I'm having a hard time finding photos of older ones. I am not getting a tattoo that says snwmf, obviously, but something that represents the festival and all the memories that are created there every year. I have been going for close to a decade now and the festival has made a great impact on my life.
January 14, 2014 01:03PM
I've thought of that as well smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2014 01:03PM by christinalorell.
January 14, 2014 01:04PM
Lol! Maybe winking smiley
January 15, 2014 03:37PM
Im getting one as well smileys with beer

~Highest Heightz Every Time~
January 16, 2014 09:27AM
Nice! thumbs up
I'm looking forward to designing and getting mine! I'd love to see how yours turns out when it's complete!
January 16, 2014 10:06AM
Kudos for not reacting to the negativity.

Good luck with the tattoo.

Jeff
January 16, 2014 02:40PM
Thanks Jeff! smileys with beer
January 16, 2014 03:39PM
I agree with Jeff. I see tattoos daily that don't mean anything to people. At least your trying to create something with memories/meaning. You'all should show the girl some respect or keep ya bad vibz to ya self.
January 16, 2014 03:42PM
Sorry, I meant john b...not "you'all".
AJ
January 16, 2014 03:46PM
I'm thinking about getting a Hendy Woods tattoo................grinning smiley
January 16, 2014 04:08PM
All I'm saying is that we are gonna need some pics.

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
January 16, 2014 04:17PM
This is the kind of tattoo you should get...(hats off to nomotrouble)

January 17, 2014 09:55AM
spliffp
I agree with Jeff. I see tattoos daily that don't mean anything to people. At least your trying to create something with memories/meaning. You'all should show the girl some respect or keep ya bad vibz to ya self.

Thanks! SNWMF holds a very special place in my heart! No time for the negativity in my life. smiling smiley
January 17, 2014 09:58AM
And of course I'll post a pic once its complete! I have a pretty good idea of the design. Just working on the placement right now. Also, I love those body paint tattoos. Although they do create pretty crazy tanlines after the festival.
January 17, 2014 10:07AM
christinalorell
something that represents the festival and all the memories that are created there every year. I have been going for close to a decade now and the festival has made a great impact on my life.

SNWMF also has had a big impact on my little family as well!! My kids write about it at school years and years later. They hold treasured memories from Sierra! Cant wait to see it.
January 24, 2014 09:52AM
I will get a tatto of warren tomorrow if I can be a lifetime guest....o, wait
January 29, 2014 08:36AM
Appointment set for February 8th smiling bouncing smiley
January 29, 2014 10:49AM
so what artwork did you decide on...?

January 29, 2014 11:13AM
spliffp

Well said.
January 30, 2014 08:09AM
I'm getting the photo I originally posted and behind/around it I'm getting roughly the same design as the backdrop on the stage! The bird will be done first though & the background will be done at a later session.
January 30, 2014 11:08AM
let me know if you would like the very high resolution black and white file for your tattoo artist to use...
wouldn't think you would want to be using an internet based image to ink yourself up. smiling smiley

January 30, 2014 02:46PM
Actually, a good tattoo artist shouldn't have trouble using an internet based image. For several of my pieces, I gave the artist just a rough design and they all turned out great.
January 31, 2014 09:26AM
Jah Mike
Actually, a good tattoo artist shouldn't have trouble using an internet based image. For several of my pieces, I gave the artist just a rough design and they all turned out great.

I would have to agree. I think the photo above shows enough detail for him to go off of, but thank you. My artist specializes in black & white and has done a lot of tattoos that are similar to this design, along with all my tattoos, so I trust him smiling smiley
I do need an up close photo of the backdrop that focuses on the designs, but considering that snwmf is coming up soon, I'll probably take the photo myself.
January 31, 2014 09:28AM
But, if you do have a photo without the bow on it, I'd appreciate it if you could post it. thumbs up I've been searching online and have been unable to find another copy. I know the bow doesn't cover much, but it'd be nice to have a copy without it on there.
January 31, 2014 10:57AM
January 31, 2014 11:01AM
Thank you Daniel!! I appreciate it very much thumbs upgrinning smiley
January 31, 2014 05:12PM
What year is this logo from?....R u going to include the letters SNWMF?........I heard u get in free if you have every artist that ever played there tatooed on u. I Look forward to your photo.
January 31, 2014 11:57PM
The letters will not be included.. I believe this was from 2008 or 2009.
February 01, 2014 12:02AM
What's cool about that image is all the subliminal images... it is really a bird?
February 01, 2014 06:52AM
And a Zen sun (circle?).
February 10, 2014 09:07AM
And it's complete! I'm absolutely in love.
Done by Greg @ Monster Ink in Sacramento.

February 10, 2014 09:23AM
beautiful tattoo! Came out great! amazing art!
February 10, 2014 12:06PM
Very nice!
February 12, 2014 08:23AM
Thank you! smiling smiley
February 13, 2014 07:59AM
AWESOME!

~Highest Heightz Every Time~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login