Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Any boardies near Vacaville?

Posted by DeeCee 
Any boardies near Vacaville?
January 14, 2014 10:09AM
Just moved out to Vacaville and don't really know anyone out here ... just looking for some reggae fam out here..

bless,
DeeCee
DeeCee's Soul Shakedown
Re: Any boardies near Vacaville?
January 16, 2014 11:51AM
Brutal DeeCee! Vacaville is a long way from the dirty dirty city! I hope you can find some culture out there brah. But if not, you can alwqys slide back down through the bay.

Bless up out there.
January 16, 2014 01:25PM
Christopher .... probably gonna have to bring it myself .... anyone want to start a DJ night in Vacaville???
January 16, 2014 04:17PM
Hey DeeCee!

We've heard there's not a lot of reggae out there. My man and I live about 50 mins or so away in Sonoma. Tried a few times to get a reggae thing going in Suisun City with not much luck. Would be great to have some reggae happenings in that area.

Jolene
January 19, 2014 01:26PM
I spent a couple years in Vacaville/Suisun City. There was zero reggae scene to speak of during my time. Had to travel down to the bay or hit up Davis/Sac for any sort of happenings. Davis wasn't so bad as the college crowd usually came out...

respect
January 21, 2014 01:55PM
Yea I know their is no reggae scene out here. Just wondering if any folks lived out this way. I'm keeping things pretty local now, so I was hoping some boardies might live near here.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login