Advanced

OT====Seahawks

Posted by spliffp 
OT====Seahawks
January 19, 2014 10:24PM
thumbs upsmileys with beerThat's all
Re: OT====Seahawks
January 20, 2014 09:10AM
5 count em FIVE horrendous calls by the referees to literally throw the game!!!!
Yeah great victory.....NO CLASS!!!
January 20, 2014 09:29AM
There might have been some bad calls, but coming from someone who watched the game as a neutral, I think the Seahawks were still the better team. 49ers had there chances and didn't pull it out at the end. The two best teams are playing in the super bowl, I do agree that the Seahawks lack some class so I will be rooting for Mr Classy Peyton Manning to get another ring.
January 20, 2014 11:13AM
Yeah Kap is still a GREAT quarterback with three post season road victories in 14 months. His passing game was lacking and he did give 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter, but he also had several spectacular runs and a few great passes. Kap had all the offensive running yards for Sf and that cannot be the case if they wanna win. Also epic failure in the red zone in the beginning of the game with a field goal instead of touchdown and nothing at the end of the game.
THE ABSOLUTE WORST WAS...
1. the fans throwing food on Bowman who was injured and being carted off the field
2. Sherman yelling in Erin Andrews face after the game thaqt he is the best cornerback of all time and no one can talk about him
Erin Andrews was the best she said...."Who was talking about you?"
Agreed Peyton Manning is a class act.

January 20, 2014 12:21PM
strikkly
THE ABSOLUTE WORST WAS...
1. the fans throwing food on Bowman who was injured and being carted off the field
2. Sherman yelling in Erin Andrews face after the game that he is the best cornerback of all time and no one can talk about him

Classless, brash, bombastic, arrogant, unsportsman-like are just some of adjectives that accurately describe the current Seattle Seahawks and at least some of their fans.

But whada expect from a team with a head coach like Pete "whats your deal ?" Carroll, aka Sneaky Pete. And I was born and raised in Seattle but could never respect the Seahawk organization or root for them after they hired Pete the Cheat with his fake smile and bravado.

And, I see Sherman was trying to excuse his lack of class in the interview by saying "it was the adrenaline talking" but I think he really meant it was the Adderall talking, based on the prior PED history of the speedy Seattle secondary.

But 49er's had a good chance to win it at the end but blew the opportunity big time in my humble analysis. When they completed that pass on the 19 yard line with around 40 seconds on the clock and had two time outs, why not call time out, settle things down, save 10 seconds and call a better play without rushing and without the crowd noise? They were acting like they had no timeouts and 6 seconds on the clock. IMO, thats on Harbaugh, very poor clock management and play calling, He simply didn't step up as the moment required.
January 20, 2014 01:00PM
Peyton will not be denied next month.
January 20, 2014 01:48PM
GO HAWKS
January 20, 2014 02:58PM
Richard Sherman made all Seahawks players and fans look bad IMO. That guy was classless, as a neutral fan it made me want to see the Seahawks lose the way he acted. If you are the best corner back in the league you don't have to give yourself that title.

I missed the first half of the game so this is news to me about Seattle fans throwing things at an injured player. There is always a few idiots at every stadium, sad that those give all the Seahawks fans a bad name. In Bend, OR where I live 90% of the fans around here are Seahawks fans and while most are nice, something about winning can bring out the worst in fans. I am the same way when my soccer teams are doing good, nice to sit back and watch and remind myself not to act like that when my sports teams are doing good.
January 21, 2014 05:27AM
Well I know most peeps round here from Seattle are cool. Fans I know at the pub are classy unlike the Ohio and Michigan college fans who can get pretty stupid.
TRUE the NINERS lost that game all by themselves with every chance to win it.
1st down on the 19 yard line with 30 seconds and 3 timeouts. No time outs were taken....WHUH?!?!? Well come to find out the decision is based upon not wanting to allow the defense any time to catch its breath.
The frustrating part is the first down in the rede zone at the end of the game for the win was the same chance we had LAST YEAR in the Super Bowl.
January 21, 2014 10:32AM
strikkly
1st down on the 19 yard line with 30 seconds and 3 timeouts. No time outs were taken....WHUH?!?!? Well come to find out the decision is based upon not wanting to allow the defense any time to catch its breath.
The frustrating part is the first down in the rede zone at the end of the game for the win was the same chance we had LAST YEAR in the Super Bowl.

You mean that was a deliberate decision? If so, pretty foolish, especially since SF doesnt use an up-tempo no huddle offense and the clock and crowd noise were working against them. As Dennis Green once famously said..." We let em off the hook". And a fade into the corner with a 6-1 receiver against their best 6-3 corner ? C'mon man, who called that play?

Yeah, and twice they blew it at the end in the red zone...hmmm, I guess Harbaugh is not who we thought he was....
January 21, 2014 10:38AM
My question is how did the refs miss Bowman holding the ball, clearly down on the ground, after he ripped it out of the seahawks player's arms? Do we need to revamp the instant replay rules.....? That's all
January 21, 2014 10:58AM
Rhythmwize
hmmm, I guess Harbaugh is not who we thought he was....

What are you talking about John?! I have always thought him to be great sideline ballet dancer...
January 21, 2014 11:15AM
Mr.Black
My question is how did the refs miss Bowman holding the ball, clearly down on the ground, after he ripped it out of the seahawks player's arms? Do we need to revamp the instant replay rules.....? That's all

I have to assume they got screened out by players for a moment, replay showed him alone with the ball and his back on the ground.

No doubt, the team without the ball is trained and instructed to quickly pile on the guy with possession and try to take it away at the bottom of the pile befoe the ref gets a clear view of who had the ball first. Its a messy and perhaps flawed thing to get resolved fairly. Just this year the league enacted a rule that imposes a 15 yd penalty for players who grab opposing players and throw them off the pile. Things were clearly getting out of control and its still a big problem. Not sure why it hasnt been reviewable but it looks like it needs to be. In this case, it didnt end up changing the game as the Seahawks gave the ball back on the next play. But it could have been big.

For some reason, the NFL is really slow to correct and change the rules for the better. The college game is far ahead of them. E.g., it took the NFL years to add the two point conversion and remember the infamous Tuck Rule? That was the dumbest thing of all, and they took decades to finally get around to changing it last year.
January 21, 2014 11:21AM
not a football fan but super stoked both recreational states are getting to celebrate together for a SUPER BOWL
January 21, 2014 12:09PM
John Blaze
not a football fan but super stoked both recreational states are getting to celebrate together for a SUPER BOWL

Good one..lets all fire up at the 4:20 mark of the first and second halfs...oh wait, we in Cali are not a recreational state, oh well, flout the law and do it anyway.

Go Broncos.
January 21, 2014 01:01PM
Sherman should not have said all of that... HOWEVER... if you put a microphone in a guys face 5 minutes after he just made a play against his "arch rivals" to win the game and send them to the Super Bowl you get what you asked for. Why not interview Russ Wilson? Did he not just lead his team to a comeback victory over their division rivals and establish himself as the best young signal caller in the game? They went to Sherman on purpose thinking he would say something crazy. He did. To say he has no class... well, maybe while playing football. As far as on the street though people act like this guy just touched up some little kids. All he did was self promote and slander someone else. Sounds like the American Way to me... VERY GOOD GAME.. really both of them.
January 21, 2014 01:38PM
Mr.Black

From what I heard the only camera angle that showed him with the ball was the camera that is above the field. All other angles were blocked by players. So since the refs can't float above the field they missed it. A terrible call for sure but one that actually ended up working in the Niners favor because they got the ball with a lot more room to work with on the next play.
January 21, 2014 03:35PM
Great point, Ninja - I do not blame Sherman at all. The TV folks went looking for a bit of sensationalism and they struck gold. All you former football players know what it means to mentally prepare for a game -- you prepare your mindset to do battle, gladiator-style. You psych yourself up. You transform yourself into something you are normally not - a creature of violence. It takes time to come back to reality after the game. Sticking a mic and a camera into the face of a guy like Sherman 5 minutes after the game - a huge game decided by a huge play that he made? Yeah, the TV folks were rewarded.
January 21, 2014 03:48PM
ninja & walter - not true....mics are always foisted on athletes immediately after the "big game" or "big play" and the closest I have heard to sherman's tirade is Moses Malone goin' berserk (Fo Fo Fo)....sherman needs to get a little better control of his self. I was born and raised in Seattle, always rooted for the C-Hocks until I moved to NoCal...I told my Seattle friends after the game that I would probably be rooting for the C-Hocks, but after sherman and his rodmanesque rant I will now be rooting for Denver just to shut him up.
January 21, 2014 04:50PM
@Rhythmwize-- I agree with you on the timeout suggestion, but at the same time hindsight is always 20/20. Both Harbaugh & Kaepernick have some growth to do, and yes that's 0-for-2 in game-ending situations. Tough loss, and it especially hurts when our arch-nemesis makes the game deciding play. Luckily he shot himself in the foot and now most of the country will be rooting against him, but it seems that's how he likes it.

Good call on the puff break at 4:20!
January 21, 2014 09:16PM
Sherman continued his rant during the post-game interview, 20 minutes after the game, a shower, change of clothes........

None the less it was a Great Game and congratulations to the Seahawks.

Let's Go Broncos!

Lionize of the Blessed Coast

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2014 09:37PM by blessedcoast.
January 23, 2014 08:55AM
Without trying to justify Sherman's words, it appears to me that Crabtree was also guilty of some unsportsmanlike conduct....

January 23, 2014 09:02AM
Daniel -
you just lost a major playoff game and some adderall-infused loudmouth gets in your face. sherman is lucky that Crabtree only
pushed him away, he should have whupped sherman's butt.
January 23, 2014 10:08AM
Crabtree is not as innocent as everyone around here is making him out to be.
January 23, 2014 10:14AM
I listened to the recording of Sherman as he said, "Good game" to Crabtree, extends his hand, and Crabtree shoves him in the face. It's ironic that a guy that takes himself out of Compton and goes to Stanford instead of getting involved with gangs is still called a "thug". Wondering if he wasn't black if they would call him that...
January 23, 2014 10:16AM
mulligan
Daniel -
you just lost a major playoff game and some adderall-infused loudmouth gets in your face. sherman is lucky that Crabtree only
pushed him away, he should have whupped sherman's butt.

Exactley!! loosing a GAME gives you every right to put hands on somebody and act like a little 4yr old that just had his balloon popped. Crabtrees unsportsmanlike actions are completely acceptable. Sherman was way out of line for being excited and caught up in the moment after making a game clinching play and then having an opponent shove him in the face for saying "heluva game" . BAD BAD Sherman, What a thug...eye rolling smiley
January 23, 2014 10:18AM
chronicom420
Crabtree is not as innocent as everyone around here is making him out to be.
Seems people forget around here that passive aggression is still aggression.
January 23, 2014 10:24AM
ebh - your home boy sherman's words may have been "good game" but his reason for doing it was to rub it in. just like you are defending sherman for his rodman-like tirade, you should also defend Crabtree for reacting to a major case of taunting. neither one is "innocent". and you are the only one to use the word "thug" around here, so what's on your mind?
January 23, 2014 10:30AM
mulligan
ebh - your home boy sherman's words may have been "good game" but his reason for doing it was to rub it in. just like you are defending sherman for his rodman-like tirade, you should also defend Crabtree for reacting to a major case of taunting. neither one is "innocent". and you are the only one to use the word "thug" around here, so what's on your mind?
How do you know his intentions? Are you a mind reader? And don't act like you are unaware of Sherman being labeled a "THUG" by the media on this, I don't believe you are that ignorant mulli No need to try and twist anything around, Your defending Crabtree for acting like a brat and condemning Sherman for speaking his mind...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2014 10:31AM by east bay herbalist.
January 23, 2014 10:39AM
you are totally clueless, as usual, ebh.

'nuff said.
January 23, 2014 10:49AM
mulligan
you are right and I am wrong, so now im going to start calling people names, and taking things personaly as usual, ebh.

'nuff said.
Here Mulli, I fixed it for you winking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2014 10:51AM by east bay herbalist.
January 23, 2014 10:57AM
east bay herbalist
mulligan

'nuff said.
January 23, 2014 10:59AM
mulligan
east bay herbalist
mulligan
. you are right and I am wrong, so now im going to start calling people names, and taking things personaly as usual, ebh.

'nuff said.
January 23, 2014 11:25AM
mulligan
east bay herbalist
mulligan

'nuff said.
AKA
January 23, 2014 11:26AM
Sherman VS Crabtree

It appears to me that Crabtree has not only kept the beef strictly on the field, but he has also kept it between him and Sherman. Sherman is the guy that felt the need to bring the media into the beef. Do people that really truly believe that they are the best, feel the need to tell everybody else that they are the best? When somebody truly believes that they are in the right after an altercation, do they desperately seek validation for their actions through the media? Sounds like Sherman is hoping the media will help him convince himself that he is the person he wants to be seen as.

The hand shake? Sherman has been disrespectful all season long. Then he causes the game winning int against his nemesis and now he wants to be respectful? I not stupid enough to believe he was being sincere and neither did Crabtree.

Bottom line is, it was a good play, by a good player, against a good player. A very good team beat a very good team. One team reached its goal while another fell short. End of story, right? No, that's not good enough for Dick Sherman. To much team stuff and not enough me stuff for him.

The game
Great game. Really bummed about Bowman. Lynch is a BEAST! Can't wait to see these teams meet next year.
January 23, 2014 12:10PM
I brought up the thug part, and wasn't wholeheartedly condoning Sherman's behavior, but there are two sides to a story.

As a Steelers fan I don't have anything invested in either of these teams, just making observations.

Peace
January 23, 2014 12:43PM
Hey hey,

For those that don't have a dawg in the fight, it clearly enhances the entertainment value of the Super Bowl to have the teams divided into Thugs and Good Guys so we can have someone to root for. Something like Professional Wrestling, WWE or WWF except that football is not fake and scripted.

Some people will root for the Thugs for a variety of reasons but I'm rooting for the Good Guys since I'm a self-righteous kind of guy.

Clearly, in this match up, the Seahawks are the Thugs and the Broncos are the Good Guys. I don't think I need to bother to say why.

So, GO humble Broncos, send those drug-addled trash-talking Seahawks back to Seattle with their tail feathers between their legs.
January 23, 2014 12:57PM
Richard Sherman isn't who you think he is...

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
January 23, 2014 01:05PM
Rhythmwize
Hey hey,

For those that don't have a dawg in the fight, it clearly enhances the entertainment value of the Super Bowl to have the teams divided into Thugs and Good Guys so we can have someone to root for. Something like Professional Wrestling, WWE or WWF except that football is not fake and scripted.

Some people will root for the Thugs for a variety of reasons but I'm rooting for the Good Guys since I'm a self-righteous kind of guy.

Clearly, in this match up, the Seahawks are the Thugs and the Broncos are the Good Guys. I don't think I need to bother to say why.

So, GO humble Broncos, send those drug-addled trash-talking Seahawks back to Seattle with their tail feathers between their legs.

Broncos cant be that humble and rightgeous...they traded off the most rightgeous player in the league when they got rid of Tebow. smoking smiley

Raspect Rythmwize, you are correct about keeping interest with opposing dynamics.
More evidence
January 23, 2014 01:09PM
January 23, 2014 01:47PM
As a Sacramento Kings Fan, I have lost my respect for Seattle sports fans. That is all.

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
January 23, 2014 02:33PM
I'm with Mulligan on this one. Anyone who thinks Sherman's handshake gesture at the end of the game was sincere is really clueless. He was rubbing it in Crabtree's face, nothing less. Crabtree did the right thing and just pushed his facemask away. And I'm not saying Crab is totally innocent, he can be a bit of a diva, but like AKA said at least he keeps the beef on the field and between him and Dick.

So where was the "gotta give props to my teammates" or "we just beat a very good 49er team, they played a helluva game" in Sherman's post-game comments? No, it was all about "me, me, me" & "I'm the best.". Granted he was fired up, but he didn't acknowledge the team stuff 'till the next day.

Sherman is smart, I'll give him that, and also very good. I will never call him a "thug", but to me he is a straight up punk with no class and I hope he gets whats coming to him (no, not a SB ring).

Also agree with Ninja that Pete the Cheat is an arrogant prick. I don't think I've ever disliked a team as much as the Seahawks!
January 23, 2014 02:51PM
That's right, the fight cry baby Crabtree picked was on the field not a charity event, and Sherman started a fight at an event for kids. Cmon people you guys are persecuting somebody for being good at what he does, being vocal about it, and backing it up. like him or not Sherman could very well be one of the best to play the game, and for some reason it upsets people for him to promote himself. You want humility and class, go watch golf. A group of men trying to kick the @#$%& out of one another to take a ball from another group of men isn't going to filled with the most civilized and well mannered individuals. Maybe we should just get rid of the competitiveness, the aggression and spirit of football, and put flags on these guys.....

[www.nfl.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2014 02:57PM by east bay herbalist.
January 23, 2014 02:54PM
We all know that nasty stuff happens on the field, usually it is left on the field. I will say though, that when i heard Sherman's rant, i turned the tv off, and was left thinking, are these guys really thugs like in the NBA? Not because Sherman did anything that made me think he was a criminal (to me the definition of thug), but because he spoke like a self centered immature idiot who would justify criminality as easily as he disrespected the interviewer on national tv. There is no getting back from looking like an idiot on tv, i don't care how many ghetto kids you save. Sherman had his moment in the spotlight alone, and he made himself sound like a thug. It's not about Crabtree, it's not about the game, it's about Sherman blowing his moment in the light. He could have been gracious, offered a little verbal 'pat' of Crabtree's rear, and we all would have said, ya maybe he is the best corner in the league.

I could talk the same way and sound like a thug too, but most of my friends would go away.

Love that reggae!
January 23, 2014 02:55PM
yeah ebh, me being a die-hard 49er fan taints my opinion of him somewhat. I still think he's a punk though...
January 23, 2014 03:03PM
Reggabe
yeah ebh, me being a die-hard 49er fan taints my opinion of him somewhat. I still think he's a punk though...
Raspect Reggabe, dislike the guy because hes an opponent, I can understand that and respect the honesty. Same way im a Raider fan and still hold a grudge against Tom Brady, hes one of the top QBs today and of all time, still doesn't stop me from smilling everytime he gets handed a loss.
January 23, 2014 10:27PM
I do agree with him on this:
[blog.sfgate.com]
January 24, 2014 08:50AM
Just had to touch the topic one more time. Classless also are the SF fans who are calling Sherman an "N..." on twitter. Stupid and classless behavior.
I will say that people calling him a thug is not equivalent to the "N" word like Sherman said though.
Sherman is not a thug, just a selfish poor sport who detracts from his teams glory.
The Hawks will win the SUPER BOWL and hopefully Sherman behaves with class.
The true scumbag on Seattle is Pete Carroll who is a criminal entity unto himself.
As long as the race topic is here Iwill also say that a huge number of people, even SF fans, have racial animosity against KAP......
......the national media has basically been calling KAP and "N..." for awhile now.
Sports in the US always demonstrate deeper socio-political issues in our society......good stuff.
January 24, 2014 09:13AM
yeah - it's too bad (but not surprising, considering there are still racists assholes) the N word is being thrown around. No place for that anywhere.
January 24, 2014 10:52AM
How did he "dis respect" the interviewer?

they went to him to get him to say something "juicy" he did. They (FOX) knew exactly what they were getting. Sounds like everyone got what they wanted. This is a "game" played by grown men. Someone said something immature? Shocking.

Go Bills anyway.
January 24, 2014 01:34PM
dissed the interviewer?

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
January 25, 2014 08:34AM
Ninja
How did he "dis respect" the interviewer?

they went to him to get him to say something "juicy" he did. They (FOX) knew exactly what they were getting. Sounds like everyone got what they wanted. This is a "game" played by grown men. Someone said something immature? Shocking.

Go Bills anyway.
He didn't, white America is just offended and scared of black passion and aggression. You are correct. Mr. Sherman gave Fox sports exactly what they were looking for.
January 25, 2014 11:16AM
For I as a Caucasian, its more about arrogance and a lack of humility that causes me to consider the "rant" with disfavor; regardless of mainstream media's intention.
February 01, 2014 08:36AM
Go Seahawks!!! Excited to see a good game tomorrow - hopefully as good as the college championship was!! i think it will be a close one, with Seattle holding on for the win with a big defensive play. Glad to see so many people rooting against Seatown - more fuel for the fire baby!!

It's kinda funny that people are so damn sensitive that a simple rant like Sherman's can elicit so much animosity - much more than what he showed actually. Did he talk a little too much smack? In my opinion, yes, and i don't like to see it go down like that but the reactions that he is this or that are over the top as well. It was a stupid thing to say, but not horrible by any means. Wanna criticize pro athletes/football players? What about slamming the a··holes that abuse their wives? THAT'S a problem, not a little postgame rant.

And of course Sherman was rubbing it in when he said good game to Crabtree - shouldn't have done that - that was worse than what he said to the reporter in my opinion, but i am sure that there was a lot of talk during the game and that was the final jab. Uncalled for to be sure, but so it goes - point it out and MOVE ON. ''Well, i never!!!!'' Come on people - sh·t happens!! And Crabtree reacted by pushing him in the face - also not a big deal - he deserved it for talking sh·t. People are talking about Sherman like he is the devil or something - dude is intense and crosses the line sometimes but in the grand scheme of things he a'int that bad.

Speaking of face-smashing, glad to see L. Blunt tearing it up for the Patriots - if they had run him more against the Broncos they mighta had a chance, but as it was their offensive AND defensive gameplans looked terrible!!! Weren'tpeople calling for Blount's dismissal from college athletics, talking about him f·cking himself out of a pro career, and that he should be banished from planet Earth and sh·t a few years back when he jacked up that sh·t talking dude from Boise State after the game? Surprise, surprise - he is moving on to a successful career anyway: He did what he did, got dealt with (just like Sherman for Adderall), and now it is time to MOVE ON!!! Or is that only for presidential blowjobs? Oh, well...

Once again, peace, love, and f·cking SEAHAWKS BA-BEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
February 03, 2014 01:55PM
SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!
February 03, 2014 02:40PM
Zions Gate Sound System
SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Seahawks certainly earned it and deserved it.

Looks like the Real Super Bowl Game was the NFC Championship Game against the 49er's...Denver, whada flop-per-roo.

MVP should have gone to Russell Wilson...he played almost a perfect game with no turnovers which was the only way Denver was going to get back in the game.

I'm thinking this game spells the end of the era of the tall, crafty, unmobile, drop-back pocket passer like Manning or Brady.

Is the dual threat QB now the way to go? Time will tell but meh thinks so, .
February 03, 2014 03:37PM
who did get the MVP of the game??
February 03, 2014 03:46PM
February 16, 2014 03:19PM
i agree that Wilson probably should have gotten the MVP, as it was his great play that kept the offense rolling. He didn't play that well in the 2 other playoff games and that was why they were so close, but the great decision-making and tight passes that were so absent in those games was in full force in the Super Bowl and sealed the deal for Denver. But after all that, the Seattle D was the star of the night (and the season) so i am not surprised to see that they gave it to the defensive player who had the greatest impact on the game. i think they could have also given it to my man Percy Harvin, who really closed the door on any Denver hopes for a comeback with his return to open the second half. Hope he can stay healthy next year - he's got moves galore.

Hate to say it, but P. Manning proved once again (for me anyway) why he isn't the greatest of all time. He's a great QB, proabably Top 10 of all time, but he just doesn't have it in those critical moments. Few do. But since he went 0-4 against my Florida Gators when he was at UT (Tee Martin beat them the year after Manning left and the Volunteers won the national title), i have always seen him be a little jittery in the big moment. This year against the Patriots, Belicheck's D let him sit back there all day and he picked them apart. Seattle did the right thing and got great pressure, especially from the front 4, and he never got into his rhythm. The only reason he has a SB ring is that he was playing against Rex Grossman who played even worse than Manning did that day. And this after Grossman played his game of the year against the Seahawks in the NFC championship game to eliminate Seattle...

Oh well... 43-8 haters... Seattle to the world i say!!!!!!!
February 17, 2014 09:53AM
not rooting for the c-hocks or not liking them DOES NOT MEAN ONE IS A HATER.
sheeesh - how old are you? 16???
February 17, 2014 10:35AM
so its "all good in the hood" when black people are still playing the role of slave.. gladiators in the arena.. but when more pressing and important topics are brought to light, crickets.
February 17, 2014 11:50AM
"OT" big guy...."OT" means topics that are not "pressing and important" (at least to you)...

yeah - "slaves and gladiators" of their own free will that are paid milliions and millions of dollars.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login