Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sound Sanctuary Oakland Saturday - Inner Standing Sound meets Ras Amlak and Natty Rebel

Posted by LIONHEART SOUNDS 
Sound Sanctuary Oakland Saturday - Inner Standing Sound meets Ras Amlak and Natty Rebel
January 21, 2014 11:03AM
Next bay area session this saturday... Come forward and feel the vibes...

for the facebook fam...

[www.facebook.com]

Check the big Cali Ital Iyah Collaboration in session... Imperial Sound Army meets Ras Amlak, Luv Fyah, Tilah I, Biblical, & Fikir Amlak...

A lil about the bredren Natty Rebel....

[www.youtube.com]

Look forward to linking with those who reach...

ISES
Re: Sound Sanctuary Oakland Saturday - Inner Standing Sound meets Ras Amlak and Natty Rebel
January 22, 2014 03:39PM
BOOM
Big vibes agwon at de SOUND SANCTUARY
Re: Sound Sanctuary Oakland Saturday - Inner Standing Sound meets Ras Amlak and Natty Rebel
January 23, 2014 12:15AM
yes eye word of respect* gwan natty peter
January 23, 2014 02:06PM
booom it up
January 23, 2014 02:37PM
Cool! I was looking for a fun way to celebrate my birthday!
January 25, 2014 11:00PM
YES....comin thru checkin for Ras Zachqri, Jah Marnyah, Afrikan Simba, Mikey Murka, Ras Demo, Brother Culture, Fitta Warri, Zareb, Spectacular, and Mark Iration to mention a few... Big up unnu sound....blazing crops in honor and meddi.
January 26, 2014 05:59PM
Ites....what a joy!!!!
Good to see the I deep in works Peter, repping on the mic.
Word Sound Power is massive and works that we grow to comprehend shall follow.......real social action.
San Leandro is a nice likkle town......security was pro but super nice.......good bartender.......great outside area.
People want to see it rammed but I love to be in a nearly empty space with the SOUND SO LARGE!!!!!!
Speakers are dope.......Live chatting is crucial......Luv Fyah is a pro without even trying the cat is raw.
Pete I remember when you was a skinny lookin santa cruz grad........before the economical crisis and crash......
push that content brother you runnin some deep tracks......grown as a poppa now
Was waitning for any music that I know and you finally gave me that Jah Marnyah that nearly ignited my soul.
Next tiem I'll make it for JJ early warm up......I know his crates.
Again a JOY....
SAFETY for your P's, Empress, yute and gates.....
RASTAFARO RULE AND REIGN IN THE HEARTS OF MANKIND.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login