SNWMF 2014 Brings You: Zvuloon Dub System
January 31, 2014 11:49PM
Re: SNWMF 2014 Brings You: Zvuloon Dub System
February 01, 2014 08:52PM
Just looked them on youtube they sound good ..glad to be bale to hear new artist this year
February 02, 2014 03:50PM
Nice!

This one gets some soundsystem play down here

February 04, 2014 05:58PM
The Viceroys with this band would be nice since they have a CD out ..
February 19, 2014 12:36PM

And check out this interview with ZDS on i24news.tv:

February 20, 2014 03:19PM
HI*FI
Nice!

This one gets some soundsystem play down here

Nice riddim.
February 20, 2014 04:38PM
Yes, and Cornel Campbell adds some nice vocals to that riddim as well:

March 03, 2014 06:13AM
I absolutely cannot wait to see these cats! They bring the heavy, deep, dubbed-out classic roots reggae sound and make it still sound fresh and new - I've been listening to their album a lot lately and am getting more excited to see them every time I listen to it. I really appreciate this band flying all the way out here to perform for us, and if any members of Zvuloon Dub System is reading this thread, I want to personally thank you all in advance for taking the time to come here to perform!

I can already tell that this will be a performance long talked about after the festival, just like Windy City last year. And speaking of Windy City, I hope Zvuloon Dub System gets to perform two shows during this festival. If they are willing to fly from about half way around the world, might as well do two shows! And one thing's for sure: whether they do one, or two shows, I'm going to be front and center for their performance(s). This will be a show not to be missed...
March 04, 2014 04:44PM
WOW! What a nice surprise in the making for me this sounds like. Viceroys with them as well, sounds EPIC! smoking smiley

~Highest Heightz Every Time~
March 29, 2014 01:03AM
Thanks for the warm words guys, we're really excited and looking forward to come to SNWMF this year.
We will come to the festival with our new album, "Anbessa Dub"
It is quite a distinctive and special album, that blends Ethiopian music in Amharic and Tigrinya with reggae and dub.
Please take a few moments to watch this video we made about the new album.

If you like our music and you like what we're doing , please support our Headstart campaign and help this album come to life.
[www.headstart.co.il]

The album features the guest appearance of some amazing singers like Mahmoud Ahmed, Zemene Melesse and Yaakov Lilay, and we can't wait to publish it as soon as we can.

The album is being produced completely independently, without the support of a record company or any other private company, and we need your help to finish it's production and to publish it. This is why we created this project on "Headstart" and we hope you will join us in our journey.

Visit our Headstart campaign, learn more about our new album and order a pre-sale copy today.
[www.headstart.co.il]
One World, One Love, One Music
ZDS Crew

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2014 01:17AM by z_dub.
May 16, 2014 09:06AM
Zvuloon Dub System's new album "Anbessa Dub" is out now...

AJ
May 16, 2014 10:07AM
Sounds nice......... thumbs up

Any chance Ester Rada will be sharing the stage with ZDS for a few songs?
I am going to try to catch Ester Rada Friday night if I can pulled myself away from the Village Stage for a bit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login