Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lustre Kings New Single FOR THE CHILDREN feat. Jahdan Blackamoore and Kabaka Pyramid

Posted by rossta8888 
Lustre Kings New Single FOR THE CHILDREN feat. Jahdan Blackamoore and Kabaka Pyramid
February 18, 2014 05:55PM
video: [youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2014 11:10PM by rossta8888.
Re: Lustre Kings New Single FEED THE CHILDREN feat. Jahdan Blackamoore and Kabaka Pyramid
February 18, 2014 05:55PM
anyone help me out, I cannot seem to get he video to come up the way it should through the video link.

Thanks!
jps
Re: Lustre Kings New Single FEED THE CHILDREN feat. Jahdan Blackamoore and Kabaka Pyramid
February 18, 2014 06:06PM
February 18, 2014 06:23PM
Thanks JPS! Whatcha think of this new tune from LK?
February 18, 2014 07:14PM
Great song, which is exactly what I would expect from Kabaka and Jah Dan.
February 18, 2014 07:39PM
Plus being produced by Lustre Kings! Cant go wrong with those 3 teaming up!
February 18, 2014 10:14PM
Big tune, great message! Corrin, ya film this in Oakland with your students? Love the Bay Area vibes and the involviement of the youths inna the video as well as showing them these artists are conscious, appropriate and inspirational. Forward Eva
jps
February 19, 2014 12:41PM
Hi Tyler. I've really been enjoying this track. Always a fan of LK productions.

I think the riddim really fits Jahdan and Kabaka's style.
February 19, 2014 05:31PM
......music with meaning context and purpose!!!
February 27, 2014 07:26PM
On Soundcloud there seems to be a Dub Version that has been released! Pretty sweet!
jps
February 28, 2014 12:32AM
The dub is available on itunes as well.
February 28, 2014 03:25PM
Hello....thanks for all kind words. I actually had posted it in another thread on here. Also, Tyler title is "For the Children", not "feed the children"....but i appreciate the post and promo. Give thanks!!!
Yes, video was shot in Oakland with some of my students, past and present. The whole shoot was done this summer in a few hours. It was very spontaneous and came out nice.
There is a dub version, as well as a remix done by DJ Child. ...all available on Itunes...
Full riddim dropping in a few months..."Junction riddim"
thanks again for all support
Be blessed...
LK
February 28, 2014 04:47PM
Sorry LK! I must have been a bit out of it, posted right after a Manchester United game. Sorry
February 28, 2014 06:59PM
Actually Rossta posted his 10 days ago.. Either way quality works once again.. Waiting for this new giddimani album.. Hope it's as good as the one lk produced.. That album got nuff play in my ride

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2014 07:01PM by iriebarto.
March 01, 2014 02:45PM
Can we change the heading to at least get song title Right?...
Again, I appreciate all the support and push.
ever thankful
LK
March 03, 2014 04:01PM
Sorry LK, I cannot figure out how to change the title. Anyone help me out
March 03, 2014 06:51PM
Should be able to if u edit your first post I think
Re: Lustre Kings New Single FOR THE CHILDREN feat. Jahdan Blackamoore and Kabaka Pyramid
March 03, 2014 10:14PM
lustrekings
Full riddim dropping in a few months..."Junction riddim"
LK

Waiting patiently for the rest of the riddim to drop. Large Up Corrin and Lustre Kings!

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
Re: Lustre Kings New Single FOR THE CHILDREN feat. Jahdan Blackamoore and Kabaka Pyramid
March 04, 2014 11:11PM
Iriebarto you are the man!
March 17, 2014 04:30PM
Late response, but I just joined the forums...another banger from two of my favorite artists. Love it lustrekings.
March 17, 2014 06:25PM
I was enjoying this video and tune again last night, really like this song. Hoping to see it live in Eugene the 28th.
April 01, 2014 09:22PM
Really awesome to catch Jahdan and Kabaka in Eugene and hear this song live! Was the highlight of the night and ended the set. BIG TUNE! Masssive respect to Lustre Kings and the artists
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login