Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Midnite Vinyl

Posted by rossta8888 
Midnite Vinyl
March 07, 2014 10:36AM
Anyone has any Midnite vinyl's they want to sell Id love to buy them! Thanks! Want to start collecting Midnite vinyl now because I need something else to collect. LOL Soccer jerseys and reggae cds are not enough. LOL
jps
Re: Midnite Vinyl
March 07, 2014 12:05PM
I don't think there is a ton out there. I know that I Grade pressed copies of Nemozian Rasta, Let Live and Jah Grid. I have all of them but I think the first 2 are pretty tough to track down now along with the Dezarie Fya lp.

You can buy Jah Grid at Ernie B's.

[www.ebreggae.com]

There is also a 7" of Enter with Abja - Crucial Confessions on the flip. Here is a link to some copies of that 45.

[www.discogs.com]
March 07, 2014 12:20PM
Nemozian is out there, but it does not contain all the tracks that the cd does. Infinite Quality is also pretty easy to track down.

I've been on a search for Let Live and Fya for a year and half now. I've seen copies of both for absolutely outrageous prices. I finally scored a copy of Fya on ebay for a decent price, only to have it destroyed due to very crappy packaging. Good luck on your search
March 07, 2014 03:02PM
I Have purchased some from Lustre King in Oakland, message him on this Forum, he is selling a bunch of 45's too, FYI- I have (3) on vinyl I think
March 10, 2014 07:22AM
I do have a few Infinite Quality on vinyl....only 1000 ever pressed, so get em while you can...
LK
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login