March 24, 2014 07:55AM
Re: SNWMF 2014 Brings You: Kabaka Pyramid
March 24, 2014 08:19AM
Keeps getting better!!
March 24, 2014 08:54AM
March 24, 2014 09:08AM
Just when you thought it was better it just got BEST! I love you Warren! Literally! smileys with beer

~Highest Heightz Every Time~
March 24, 2014 09:43AM
Nice!
March 24, 2014 10:47AM
That's the nicest thing you've ever said here Walter.
March 24, 2014 10:54AM
Looking forward to this. Saw Kabaka perform at Rebel Salute a few months back. Honestly, based on what I've seen and heard, I think he's among the more promising of the "roots revival" artists
March 24, 2014 11:55AM
There's a different review of his Rebel Salute performance on SNWMF's announcement on Facebook.
March 24, 2014 01:15PM
Been waiting for this. Nice work SNWMF KREW! Please get him a decent time slot, you will not regret it.

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
March 24, 2014 06:21PM
This is Kabaka Pyramid

WORLDWIDE LOVE
March 24, 2014 07:05PM
Really looking forward to seeing this artist! Im a lil bit bummed that I may not be able to make it up to new parish tmo night to catch the show. Hope he gets a saturday time slot at SNWMF!
April 01, 2014 11:56AM
Descending from the mountains tonight to catch Kabaka, Keznamdi & King Mas for King I-Vier's Earthstrong celebration at Milk in SF.

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
AJ
April 01, 2014 12:30PM
I noticed on the line-up it says Kabaka Pyramid & The Bebble Rockers. Who are the Bebble Rockers? Back-up band, back-up singers?
Anyway looking forward to catching some new vibes from JA. Thanks to SNWMF for always bringing in the latest from Jamaica year after year. thumbs up

edit........"who" not "how" are the Bebble Rockers.......sorry about that folks.........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2014 01:16PM by AJ.
April 01, 2014 12:36PM

How are the Bebble Rockers?

Having never heard them, I can't attest as to HOW they are but what I CAN tell you is that the Bebble Rockers are Kabaka Pyramid's backup band and that they will be joining him at SNWMF this year....
April 01, 2014 01:09PM
Who noo broon coow.
April 12, 2014 07:25PM
Ras Danny has been telling me about Kabaka Pyramid for years, so I'm happy that I will get to see him live this year!

His "Lead The Way" album is great, however was wondering how you go about getting his "Rebel Music" album? It's not even on ITunes (I always prefer to buy CDs or records, but sometimes buy on ITunes as a last resort in order to get tunes I want), although it's available for download on Kabaka's website. Does anybody know if I download it there, will it convert over to my ITunes file? (As you can tell, computers are not my thing)
April 16, 2014 01:44PM
some bangers by Kabaka Pyramid

[soundcloud.com]
April 16, 2014 04:24PM
Kabaka is one of my favorites right now!

Yabby it can be done, but you might need someone who can explain it step by step... I just play around with things till it works.. not great with em either
April 16, 2014 06:33PM
YabbyYouFan
His "Lead The Way" album is great, however was wondering how you go about getting his "Rebel Music" album? It's not even on ITunes (I always prefer to buy CDs or records, but sometimes buy on ITunes as a last resort in order to get tunes I want), although it's available for download on Kabaka's website. Does anybody know if I download it there, will it convert over to my ITunes file? (As you can tell, computers are not my thing)

bigvein, enter in...
April 16, 2014 07:09PM
Walter
YabbyYouFan

bigvein, enter in...

i'll try, but i dont use itunes.. anyway, if they offer a mp3, then you can import that into itunes/apple-player.

other file types, i am not so sure.. might have to google that one, or simply convert the file using freeac transcoder.
April 27, 2014 04:47AM
bigvein
Walter
YabbyYouFan

bigvein, enter in...

i'll try, but i dont use itunes.. anyway, if they offer a mp3, then you can import that into itunes/apple-player.

other file types, i am not so sure.. might have to google that one, or simply convert the file using freeac transcoder.

Thanks for the responses to my question. I'm going to purchase it soon and see if I can get it to go to my ITunes file using the info from the responses...
June 04, 2014 10:59AM
Official vid for the Kabaka Pyramid tune LIBERAL OPPOSER

June 04, 2014 01:43PM
Def Nice'd Up ROTR last yr.~> Looking Forward to catching KP again thumbs upthumbs up

one love-juan love
(SAPO)
June 04, 2014 08:32PM
What a nice way to kick off the festival. Friday nights at the Village Stage are always great but this year promises to be toppa top.

June 04, 2014 10:53PM
Couldn't think of a better artist to start of the festival...Friday night is large!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login