Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prezident Brown, Rivah Jordan & the I Sound Band + Lee Tafari ~ Live to Vinyl... This Fri 4/4 Fairfax

Posted by Haile Bless 
Prezident Brown, Rivah Jordan & the I Sound Band + Lee Tafari ~ Live to Vinyl... This Fri 4/4 Fairfax
April 01, 2014 03:29PM
Join PREZIDENT BROWN, RIVAH JORDAN & the I SOUND BAND on their Say NO to GMO tour + Special guest LEE TAFARI with his LIVE TO VINYL set, fusing the art of vinyl selections with live music interjections, creating a truly unique, uplifting and entertaining experience! So be sure to come on time, show starts at 9, Broken Silence in di place too

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2014 03:30PM by Haile Bless.
Re: Prezident Brown, Rivah Jordan & the I Sound Band + Lee Tafari ~ Live to Vinyl... This Fri 4/4 Fairfax
April 01, 2014 03:49PM
I gotta try and make this one!

Love that reggae!
Re: Prezident Brown, Rivah Jordan & the I Sound Band + Lee Tafari ~ Live to Vinyl... This Fri 4/4 Fairfax
April 02, 2014 08:18PM
Yes I, hope you do Nomo smiling smiley
April 04, 2014 10:16AM
TONIGHT and I Haile highly advise showing up by 930!!! Nomo are you gonna make it? Give me a shout if so.... Blessed
April 04, 2014 12:28PM
I am going to make it!

Love that reggae!
April 04, 2014 05:24PM
Good news, come early....
April 05, 2014 02:53PM
Great show last night from start to finish. Met some nice new folks, said hi to some old friends. Seems like things are gettng better out at 19 Broadway!

Love that reggae!
April 05, 2014 03:31PM
Glad to hear it, last two shows I saw there I was pretty disappointed in the venue and their promotion. Both the army / Danny I and everton blender shows were barely packed and I just felt the venue could have done a better job at honoring the artists.

This venue is in my backyard so I would very much like if they kept the reggae coming, not too many other spots in Marin to hold a vibe.
April 05, 2014 05:19PM
I couldn't tell you how many were in the house, i was a little distracted.

Love that reggae!
April 06, 2014 12:07AM

Love that reggae!
April 10, 2014 07:28PM

Love that reggae!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login