Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

dezarie fya lp

Posted by ForwardZion 
dezarie fya lp
April 02, 2014 12:31AM
Any one intrested in an a original press Fya Lp. Fairly rare and 2 for sale in the world ,going for $300 usd w Shipping cost from canda and $410 Usd before shipping in France . Willing to take bitcoins..make me an offer. Only played once vinyl NM++ original cello cover is EX++. Cause a minor impact crease on coner from being stored in oddesey box at all tiime and super minor inpact from case movement. I am a nor cal guy a got it from dezarie show directly years ago from santa rosa 1st US tour as far as i know forwardzion@gmail.com for inquiries,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2014 08:36AM by ForwardZion.
jps
Re: dezarie fya lp
April 02, 2014 05:06AM
Man, I'm glad I picked mine up when it first came out for around $10.
April 02, 2014 01:30PM
I am interested but only for $100
April 03, 2014 08:11PM
wow
April 04, 2014 03:28AM
I picked up a copy on ebay a couple months ago for under $75. Unfortunately the seller did not package it well and the record arrived with a crease through one side of it.

IGrade, please please repress this. Make a preorder so you only press copies that you have already sold. I know it will do really really well
April 04, 2014 03:29AM
Not to mention people are trying to sell her cd's on ebay for $60-120
April 04, 2014 08:19AM
I paid $80 each for used copies of Eaze the pain and Gracious mama Africa about 3 years ago. Found them on Discog, also spent about the same for Jubilees of Zion and Seek Knowledge.
April 04, 2014 08:57AM
WHAT!!! I am sitting on a gold mine...
April 04, 2014 09:12AM
Right Walter! I buy 2 of every new Midnite and Dezarie cd that comes out now! LOL, one to listen too and one to keep in plastic. LOL
April 04, 2014 09:40AM
on ebay right now...starting bid --> $99

m.

* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
April 04, 2014 10:12AM
mosquito killer
on ebay right now...starting bid --> $99

m.

just a comment on the album cover..

i am curious why all brown/dark peoples are portrayed as barely coming out of the cave.. while the euro guy is in modern attire.. that whole scene really plays into the mindset of 88 types who think of the 'mud races' as backwards.. never progressing.. while the euro is the only one intelligent enough to advance.
April 04, 2014 10:23AM
"I don't always buy Midnite Records and CD's, but when I do, I get ripped the @#$% off". Stay broke my friends

~Highest Heightz Every Time~
April 04, 2014 12:58PM
LOL - I'm with ya Danny. Repress already...

"I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth" - Max Romeo
April 04, 2014 01:42PM
Rossta, I just picked up a copy of Jubilees at the Midnite show in Boston the other night for $15. Haile said it was one of the last copies they had. Sorry to hear you paid so much.

By the way, did anyone else catch Midnite at Church in boston? so funny to say that
April 04, 2014 03:13PM
Man Ras TanTan, I have never seen them available at a show and they have been sold out online at midnite's website ever since I found Midnite in 07-08. They are original copies and money is just money, very grateful to own every midnite album.

Two albums I want that I would pay $100 for are Sabbattical's Heart Ah Joy and Ikhaba's Troddin to zion. Never heard them and I want to so bad.
April 04, 2014 08:33PM
Rossta, I got both those discs. The original album of ikhaba and I think a burned version of sabbatical. Funny thing a buddy of mines relative produced that album, total coincidence I was at there house and his aunt sighted my locks and asked if I knew sabbatical, cause her son had produced the album!

All of this talk above had me check my Lps and I got Let Live and nemozian rasta on vinyl, with very likited playtime on them.
April 05, 2014 02:12PM
I think you're reading too much in to that cover there, bigvein...
April 05, 2014 02:51PM
i saw it as representative of different peoples, headed by the title, Let Live....found it pretty powerful and i did not feel what you did. I thought the rastas looked the most comfortably dressed, and hence the most comfortable and true to themselves. The euro guy looks freaky. The indians are dressed for the weather they lived in. That overdressed guy in the background look uncomfortable, and uptight. And it looks like he's got a codpiece. Nuff said.

Perhaps you're being a little too sensitive on this one.

Love that reggae!
April 05, 2014 03:16PM
Hi Rossta88-

Hey you seem to be keeping up with Midnite's latest realeses. What album do you recommend the most from the last 2 years? The new I-Grade release Beauty for Ashes sounds real good, what about Lion out of Zion? Hard to keep up with these guys!
smiling smiley
April 05, 2014 03:44PM
Reggabe,

Check out Be Strong, much different from any other Midnite album. You might also enjoy Children of Jah. I have enjoyed Lion out of Zion, but have had Beauty for Ashes on a much heavier rotation.
April 05, 2014 05:23PM
How was Boston show?
April 06, 2014 05:51PM
Akee,

The show in Boston was one of the best and most energetic shows I've seen since my first at SOB's in 2005. It was professionally videotaped so I'm sure the footage will be up at some point. Vaughn teased "I must Say", I think the only song I've ever heard them play off Children of Jah.

They brought the energy down so low at one point that when they stopped playing, and the entire crowd was silent. I don't remember all the tracks they played, but many that they usually seem to play. I know they played Ras for a Reason, amongst I n I ->black mambo, Ras to the bone, live the life you love, bushman, meditation, kaaba stone.

Jah-N-I opened up for them. I got to the show later than expected and missed Ras Jahred M.C. & the H.O.R. Nyahbinghi Isis this time around.
April 06, 2014 07:00PM
Walter
WHAT!!! I am sitting on a gold mine...

Exactly what went through my mind! Been hunting for their albums ever since I bought Ras Mek Peace back in like 2000. Nemozian Rasta still one of my all time favorites, had a hard time finding a second copy of that one a while back. @reggabe, beauty for ashes is a solid release as well as children of jah as recommended by rastantan. Boston show must have been nice!
April 06, 2014 07:05PM
Greetings ones and ones;
re: the "Let Live" artwork...I would say, seems that the reference is more specific in the context of the "Lion rules the Jungle", over ALL Nations, as in over all the Nations of Peoples descendant from Noah's three sons, Ham Shem and Japheth; and these representative depictions of the Nations are not judgemental; hence the title of the album: "Let Live".
April 07, 2014 08:01AM
Hey Reggabe,

RasTanTan recommended some great albums, I would say if you don't have Kings Bell, you must add that to your collection, also I really like Free Indeed! Lion out of Zion and Beauty for Ashes are must have's though IMHO.
April 07, 2014 12:07PM
With all due respect that album sounds like a squeaky wheel. To each his or her own.
Anyway I'd rather run Queen Omega, Queen Ifrica, Hollie Cook, Alaine, Cecile, macka Diamond, or any other female who voices on Euro riddims.
To each his or her own.
Gladly dumped that album for cost right after I bought it.
Flag the fetishism of commodities that equals such inflated prices
Definitely not in line with the spirit of this music.
April 07, 2014 10:33PM
Oh my! Wish I had bought all this stuff when it came out. Because I would have no problem at all kissing it goodbye even for msrp.
AJ
April 08, 2014 08:07AM
rossta8888
Ikhaba's Troddin to zion.

I am not a big fan of V.I.Reggae music, but I do enjoy Ikhaba.
He did a tour of the U.S. with Dezarie a few years back. Not sure who was in the band.......but they sure fit the musical style of Dezarie & Ikhaba. For me it has been the best live V.I. Reggae I've seen/hear.
I caught this tour in St. Louis, Missouri and then a month or so later at SNWMF.
If there should be any V.I. Reggae @ SNWMF I vote for.....Ikhaba and or Dezarie.

Sorry I have no V.I. Reggae lps....winking smiley....
April 08, 2014 08:51PM
I'm always stunned how someone can be a fan of reggae, but not V.I.reggae. Makes absolutely no sense to me. SMH
April 08, 2014 09:11PM
Reggabe
I'm always stunned how someone can be a fan of reggae, but not V.I.reggae. Makes absolutely no sense to me. SMH

I feel that! confused smiley But like strikkly said "To each his or her own"... kinda strange though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2014 09:12PM by Knowledge Seeker.
April 09, 2014 03:32AM
Serious! The consistent cultural vibes, positive vibes and unity amongst artists is an inspiration. I love pressures new tune VI so nice, says it all!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login