Chronixx - "Rastaman Wheel Out" Mini Film
April 02, 2014 03:22PM
Taken from the "Dread & Terrible Project"

Big up Chronixx & The whole Zinc Fence Family!! This one is super dope!!

"Rastaman Wheel Out" Mini Film

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2014 03:22PM by blessedcoast.
Re: Chronixx - "Rastaman Wheel Out" Mini Film
April 02, 2014 03:26PM
April 02, 2014 05:20PM
Cool video. Creative idea and well executed
April 02, 2014 07:36PM
seems heavily influenced by 'rockers'

nice short though.
April 02, 2014 07:37PM
I'll cosign that notion BigVein as that was the first thought that came to my mind when I saw the vid....
April 02, 2014 07:40PM
Rrrrrr-ockers!
April 03, 2014 02:16AM
i love this ish - wikkid
April 03, 2014 02:40AM
Part 2 should be the DJ booth takeover scene

Replacing a drake tune with some Jesse Royal.
April 03, 2014 05:48PM
Pure genious in my opinion. I may be influenced by the ABSOLUTELY AMAZING interview I had with Chronixx about ten days ago live on the radio. For a young man of 21, he floored me with his subtle and then not so subtle responses to everything from Spirulina to Pinnacle. He blew my mind. This video just assured me it was not just a passing moment.
April 04, 2014 12:35AM
is the interview archived, sis? I would surely love to hear it!

he passed through Portland with romain not too very long ago, and the show was boss. one of the best nights musically (for reggae) in the city for years. i personally feel like it was a great double bill.

protoje seemed almost miffed at the mellowness of the crowd when he first came out, but I think he quickly figured folks were just ites to the max, and then things began to let off!

m.

* [www.shocksofshebamusic.com]
* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
BMC
April 05, 2014 09:36AM
I just saw him live in Amsterdam 2 weeks ago on the opening night of his current European tour with Kelissa and Dre Island. It was very impressive, a great show from start to finish, been a long time since I was this impressed by a new reggae artist. Very talented and an excellent band too. Dre Island did very well as well.

This was the opening of Chronixx's set, still feel the vibes when I see the video:

April 05, 2014 05:43PM
I'm really not sure what I was thinking -- it was protoje that passed through with romain virgo. honestly not sure why I was thinking sista irie was talking about protoje when it clearly says she interviewed chronnix.

still sis irie, I'd love to hear the chronixx interview if it's available somewhere!

m.

* [www.shocksofshebamusic.com]
* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
April 05, 2014 07:51PM
Who are the members of Zinc Fence?
jps
April 05, 2014 07:58PM
I don't know all of them, but I do know of Steve Coore (guitar) who is the son of Stephen 'Cat' Coore of Third World and Nnamdi Robinson (guitar) is the son of trombonist Nambo Robinson.
April 07, 2014 06:21PM
Keys - Evan "Yello"' Mason
Bass - Joshua "Flubz" Jones
Drums - Elisha "Zeb" Ellis
1st Guitar - Nnamdi "Nnamz" Robinson
2nd Guitar - Steve Coore

Kevin "Zuggu" Patterson (Indiggnation Band) was the 2nd guitar last tour, but for current tour it is Steve Coore. "Zeb" is also from Protoje's Indiggnation Band.

Seriously? Chronixx is only 21?? I just thought he had a baby face. That is hella crazy that he is so young.

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2014 08:52PM by DJ Treez.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login