Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bobby Hustle "Real Recognize Real" Official Video

Posted by blessedcoast 
Bobby Hustle "Real Recognize Real" Official Video
April 04, 2014 10:16AM
Powerhouse Spanish production team, Heavy Roots, has teamed up with rising American reggae artist Bobby Hustle for the brand new song “Real Recognize Real”. Flowing over an upbeat, guitar driven riddim Bobby examines what real friendship means to him. He says his journey in life has forced him to ask valuable questions like, “How can we trust anyone anymore, When loyalty come in like revolving door?”
A testament to reggae music’s global appeal, the beat was produced in Spain while the vocals were recorded and mixed in Seattle, Washington. A month later, the video was shot in New Orleans, Louisiana. Whether you are familiar with ‘the Hustle’ and Heavy Roots or not, “Real Recognize Real” is sure to catch your ear and have you singing along, “They say in life you gotta know your friends, Sometimes its hard to tell, Real recognize real!”

video: [www.youtube.com]
Re: Bobby Hustle "Real Recognize Real" Official Video
April 04, 2014 11:10AM
April 04, 2014 12:03PM
love it!

give me more from him on this level; the man has vibes.

m.

* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
April 05, 2014 05:21PM
Hey, MK! I was thinking of you and T when I first heard this. Glad you liked it.
First time I saw Bobby, I knew he was going places. He keeps getting better and better.

Still hoping SNWMF books him this year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2014 05:22PM by Jah Mike.
April 06, 2014 08:11PM
MAWDDDD ARTIST - endorse SNWMF booking!!!!
April 09, 2014 06:04PM
Tune now in rotation on Q103 Maui!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login