Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Apple Gabriel joins the Illuminati

Posted by Danny Crucial 
Apple Gabriel joins the Illuminati
April 04, 2014 10:21AM
Any of u seen his insane rants lately on FB and elsewhere? This guys is about 5 beers short of a six pack. He's so far off the deep end he's scraping the bottom. He just went on a F-bomb tyraid and blocked me! The only reason I hadn't blocked him and his whack job philosophies was so I could follow the soap opera. Sad 2 see his new found passions. All he talks about is money, Rhianna, and how Wiss and Skelly are crackheads,how he is THE prophet and that the Illuminati is the only way to go for him. Thoughts?

~Highest Heightz Every Time~
Re: Apple Gabriel joins the Illuminati
April 04, 2014 10:28AM
None whatsoever - I got a life...
April 04, 2014 10:30AM
Oh yeah I forgot u spend it posting videos of tea bag boys, my bad.

April 04, 2014 10:32AM
And commenting on posts you have no thoughts on. winking smiley

April 04, 2014 10:37AM
Er... I have thoughts about your post... originally, those thoughts were *meh* but now the thoughts I have about this post are more like you really need to stop huffing glue. It's damaging your ability to use cognitive thinking.

In your original post, you asked for thoughts on your little dust up with Apple and I responded to that request.
April 04, 2014 10:45AM
black people are the last ones allowed into to the so-called Illuminati..

if they are, they are far and few between.. and those that are, are usually the highest grade versions of judas ever.

for more infos on the thing, check bill cooper, jordan maxwell, tex marrs, jim marrs, etc.
April 04, 2014 10:55AM
Ty BV u making it to the fest this year?
My original post asked for thoughts on AG claiming to join the illuminati, obviously not as important to ones life than videos of the ball sack boys. No worries man to each his own. smiling smiley

April 04, 2014 10:57AM
I Vibes 1996 at HOPILAND, AZ was EPIC
April 04, 2014 10:57AM
the sad but true thing about it is this.. black people and black nations have zero influence on world situations. black people issues are never satisified.. black people are only placated.. so much so, that the whole american black agenda has been leap-frogged by the lgbt folks.. because black people took the foot off the accelerator..

a florida black woman was sent to jail, using stand your ground, while zimmerman was sent loose.. why? because black people have zero unity and zero consideration when it comes to equal rights and justice.. if zimmmerman let loose on a lgbt person he would have been sent up.. why? because the lgbts would have shutdown that florida town until they saw their version of justice.. black people ran up and down the street for a few mins but was told to 'behave' by sharptongue and messy. paid oppositon... as heard in a late 90s rap hit, 'why black people always have to be the ones to settle'
April 04, 2014 11:07AM
and as we check the levels, we continue to partake in the 'know your place' promotions.. in the form of "12 years slave" and "the butler".. black people cheered "the butler" .. a movie uplifting the notion that black people cant go farther than shining JFKs shoes and picking up RFKs condoms. bun out the benson, jeffery, and bentley philiosphy!!

then we have a next promotion where black men are portrayed as cross dressing sambos. bun out that weak heart teaching and idea!! i bun out all forms of betrayl, weak heartedness, and selling out a black people unity for a plate of rice and some pum!!!
April 04, 2014 11:16AM
when you see jason stedham, the man is always given roles where he kicks rear and takes names after.. then on the next movie you have terry crews.. a very masculine and intimidating black male.. he kicks butt but in the next scene is cross-dressing or getting ready to take a back shot.. babylon you nuh easy!!
April 04, 2014 11:28AM
seen brother

April 04, 2014 11:46AM
[I follow Apple Gabriel on Facebook and for most part it makes
Uncomfortable reading.
You cant seem to have a reasonable discussion with Apple due to
The fact that if you don’t agree with his way of thinking and post
To that effect he will just delete your post or even block you.

Late last year he was posting that he was ready to reunite with Wiss
& Skelly and was chatting how much cash they would be able to
Generate, I do believe he convinced himself that a reunion was on the
Cards!
A couple of weeks later he was cursing Wiss & skelly and as Danny
Crucial states calling Skelly (skeleton as he calls him ) a Crack Addict!
It makes you wonder if any of this disrespectful talk gets back to the other
Two?

As for his fixation with Rihanna ? Well….

As much as his rants are way overboard I do deep down feel for the man
Because its obvious he does have some serious issues, on the other side
Of the coin however I do believe that he was the backbone of Israel Vibration
And was a force to be reckoned with, I would love to see a reconciliation of
The 3 of them but that just aint going to happen thumbs down
April 04, 2014 11:49AM
Just the thought of Apple on Facebook makes me sick
April 04, 2014 12:00PM
That man is far gone. Troubled deep.
April 04, 2014 12:12PM
I told him he needed help and he said "THAT"S WHAT YOU THINK MOTHER @#$%&"! Happy Reggae everyone! feeling red smiley

April 04, 2014 12:21PM
April 04, 2014 12:41PM
I haven't seen 12 Year A Slave yet, so I cannot comment on that movie, but I did see The Butler and I believe - strike that - I know you are missing the point of that movie.

First of all - the movie is historical fiction, based upon the story of a man named Eugene Allen who served 8 presidents as a butler in the White House. During that time Mr. Allen was a witness to events that would remake American history - Brown vs. Board of Education (1954), the Little Rock 9 (1957), the March on Washington (1963), The assassination of JFK, the Civil Rights Act (1964), the Voting Rights Act (1965), cities ablaze with riots as men and women stood up to demand their rights as fully enfranchised citizens of the United States (and to protest the inherent injustice and oppression put upon them by a system protecting the status quo) (1955-1977), the assassination of MLK (1968), the Vietnam War (1954-1975), the Watergate scandal and the resignation of Nixon.

What makes the movie appealing to me is the generational conflict between Cecil (the fictional version of Eugene Allen) and his son Louis. The character Louis, who is Cecil's older son embraces the Struggle - he is present and involved in some of the seminal events of the non-violent Civil Rights Movement led by Dr. King. Later, symbolizing the frustration of a segment of black youth with non-violence, he briefly joins the Black Panthers. All of this political involvement is anathema to Cecil, who represents a the black experience of a generation when just the wrong look or word could get you killed. "Go along to get along" was the phrase I heard the parents and grandparents of some of my friends say when I was growing up in Long Beach when telling how it was for them growing up in the '20s, '30s, and '40s. All my friends would scoff at that idea - but that was their reality.

Using this device, the film did a very good job and representing this conflict of values and the dramatic tension produced by the story of a father and son who addressed the Civil Rights movement in different ways just to find common ground in the end was compelling to me and brought me back to some of the domestic conflict I saw between some of my friends and their parents.
April 04, 2014 12:42PM
@DC - gimme twenty dollas
April 04, 2014 01:27PM
Steve McQueen and the Star Wars dude made "12 Years" I saw it it sucked! It was almost true. Almost isn't good enough.
April 04, 2014 02:57PM
John Blaze
Just the thought of Apple on Facebook makes me sick

Why?
April 04, 2014 03:10PM
Just the thought of Facebook makes me sick. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
April 04, 2014 03:20PM
Facebook is awesome IMHO! I have friends all over the world because of Midnite and facebook
April 04, 2014 04:21PM
A generational ting, Ross.
April 04, 2014 04:28PM
Old fart.
April 04, 2014 06:27PM
OPUS DEI runs the world with their evil
The uninitiated laypersons talk bout Illuminati this and that
Pure smokscreen
Babylon a use dem brain!!!
Fassybook a use them brain too.
Big up sameway massive.
April 04, 2014 06:35PM
Sorry to hear that bout Apple and after Spear bugged out I man say Rastafari and Fassybook no mix like oil and water.
April 04, 2014 07:09PM
What's the difference between this forum and facebook, really?
April 04, 2014 07:14PM
rossta8888
Facebook is awesome IMHO! I have friends all over the world because of Midnite and facebook

eye popping smileyeye popping smileythumbs up
April 04, 2014 07:19PM
Danny Crucial
obviously not as important to ones life than videos of the ball sack boys.

Danny Crucial
Oh yeah I forgot u spend it posting videos of tea bag boys, my bad.

???????????????????????????????????????eye rolling smiley
April 04, 2014 08:39PM
J_72
What's the difference between this forum and facebook, really?

Forum doesn't archive and exploit your every move and thought online for advertising sales.
Forum doesn't ask you repeatedly for personal details
Forum doesn't allow 3rd party "games" and "surveys" that endanger your privacy and personal information
as well as all your "friends"
Forum doesn't redirect to known hostile sites
Forum doesn't try to track ALL of your online interests and "data" across the entire internet
Forum never had an IPO
Forum never had mulitple privacy complaints
Forum doesn't reorder timed information
Forum doesn't sell your personal information
Forum is responsibly moderated
Forum is microscopic in size compared to fb
TV "news" reports fb stories
There is a "fb social plugins" tracking widget inbedded in this forum and most other websites
April 04, 2014 09:06PM
Good answer. I think the internet is the same whenever you go, in different degrees. If people are worried about privacy not being on here at all would be their best bet. Personally I keep up with friends and relatives on Facebook and people here. If "they" aren't watching me on FB than it's elsewhere, including here. My life is about exciting as a Midnite concert, so there's not much to hide.
April 05, 2014 01:36AM
Yep, aged like fine wine. Smell like aged cheese.

Now get the hell of of my lawn, whippersnapper.
April 05, 2014 08:21AM
Walter

And while you're at it, tell those damn rock 'n' roll punks to quit skateboardin' on the sidewalks
April 05, 2014 08:43AM
Dr Suess
Walter

And while you're at it, tell those damn rock 'n' roll punks to quit skateboardin' on the sidewalks

thumbs up
April 05, 2014 12:57PM
friends all over the world because of facebook and midnite....thats classic
April 05, 2014 02:07PM
I know exactly what you mean, bigvein!

And though FB has become corporatized and has privacy issues, it does have it's time and place. It's all about how you use it!
April 05, 2014 08:39PM
Basically Facebook, Twitter & other social media allows you to read the inner-most thoughts of entertainers and other famous people, whereas before they could only do so via TV & magazine interviews. Now we realize things were better when everything stayed behind the scenes, because these people usually have massive egos and are mostly self-absorbed when all is said & done.
April 11, 2014 11:18AM
I have not been on this site in like 8 years and now I know why. Every post seems to circle around to "my rasta is better than your rasta".

"You're all worthless and weak."..."Now drop and give me 20!"

Pledge pin
April 14, 2014 06:21PM
Don't mean to drop the bomb on you Big Vein. Have u seen the the puppet in charge? ….Keep drawing the lines. BigVeinalon… Exactly what an inside influence insinuates. Divide and conquer, economically enslave the masses. Poison control the air, food, water. They will crawl to you begging and thanking you siding with their captor. What color is Monsanto? I don't even see his face anywhere…..u can have your black man. Here take Obama….now quit rising up…..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2014 06:27PM by randomguy2u.
April 15, 2014 07:17AM
randomguy2u
Don't mean to drop the bomb on you Big Vein. Have u seen the the puppet in charge? ….Keep drawing the lines. BigVeinalon… Exactly what an inside influence insinuates. Divide and conquer, economically enslave the masses. Poison control the air, food, water. They will crawl to you begging and thanking you siding with their captor. What color is Monsanto? I don't even see his face anywhere…..u can have your black man. Here take Obama….now quit rising up…..

so what exactly is your issue ? are you saying because obama is in office, black people should shut up and sit down ?
April 16, 2014 09:15AM
we're all the same color in the shadow darkness of evil. give the dog a bone.
April 16, 2014 09:54AM
randomguy2u
we're all the same color in the shadow darkness of evil. give the dog a bone.

well my main point is that for black people to strive in this time, there needs to be better sense of unity. stop with the silly 'hater' isms and schisms.. asians, jews, latinos all unify around the betterment of their people. why is it an offense for black people to do the same? but your response is, 'you have obama that is enough'.. token business at best.

you too and all others should be concerned with the plight of black people. to your point, evil knows no color. what they beta test and perfect in the black community will soon come to your community.
example.. it was no issue when they were ramming homes in the black community with military tanks.. swarming these homes with military style tactics. no warrant searches.. at the time, these were black issues.. now they are doing the same in white communities.. frog in increasing boiling water methodologies at play..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2014 09:54AM by bigvein.
April 16, 2014 08:00PM
sarcasm is wasted on some. and take "race" too literally, like they're falling behind in it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2014 08:03PM by randomguy2u.
April 24, 2014 02:18PM
the condition of black people, specifically in the states, has always been a passion of mine. if you check my initial posts in this thread, i never downed any other group. i simply called for black unity first. then lets take our case to others. it would be ideal if black communities could rise in every city, with these communities flourishing like any other ethnic community. there is no need to beg other ethnicities to 'allow us' to live next to them. when all they do is pack up and move anyway.. why beg to be around another who doesnt want to be around you? thats my point.. black people begging for acceptance.. others dont do that.. they just handle their business within.. jews, asians, arabs, russians, latinos.. if others dont want to be around them, they just do their thing.. its more like they dont want to be around others.. now being denied a right because of color is one thing.. but with all things equal why beg others to do for you what you can do for yourself?

i cant apologize for not joking with you on this.. its just not comedic material for me.. you see all types on this board calling for this and that group's rights to be recognized.. but when black people simply say 'hey let us unify, so we can address our community's ills'.. that call is somehow thrown up as a joke.. or as 'too serious' or as 'complaining'.. i am not even asking to take from any other.. no reparations.. etc.. i am simply saying.. lets re-group, unite, and handle our own affairs.

randomguy2u
sarcasm is wasted on some. and take "race" too literally, like they're falling behind in it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login