Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Judah Eskender Tafari

Posted by YabbyYouFan 
Judah Eskender Tafari
April 13, 2014 02:09AM
Judah Eskender Tafari has just been added to the Long Beach Reggae Music and Jerk Fest lineup on Sept. 28. Very crucial addition to an already incredible lineup. It almost seems too good to be true, but hopefully this festival will be good to go this year, as it highlights the classic reggae artists.

By the way, does anybody remember what songs Judah performed at SNWMF 2010 (I think that was the year)? Does anybody have video of it (Nomo?)?
Re: Judah Eskender Tafari
April 13, 2014 02:13AM
Yknow, i seem to remember catching his performance, he arrived late i believe, and someone subbed in for him, then he played about three songs. I think i taped it but not sure what i did with it. I'll check it out, i remember him being pretty good.

Love that reggae!
April 13, 2014 02:42AM
Judah Eskender Tafari will also be opening for Luciano on June 11 at the Dub Club in LA.
April 13, 2014 02:47AM

Alongside Ras Kush
April 13, 2014 07:17AM
Both his sets at SNWMF 2010 were great. His dancehall appearance with Ras Kush's sound system was just off the hook.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2014 06:32PM by Jah Mike.
April 13, 2014 11:08PM
Jah Mike
Both his sets at SNWMF 2010 were great. His dancehall appearance with Ras Kush's suond system was just off the hook.

Agreed. Too bad no-one comes to the early sessions.
April 14, 2014 06:36PM
It was going on at the same time as Don Carlos, as I remember. Tough competition.
I tried getting idren to check for Judah in the dancehall, but no way were they going to miss the Don.
April 14, 2014 07:21PM
yeah i went in to the DH early crossing thru on the way over to Don Carlos..... let's just say, i never made it.... from the first needle drop, his selections caught my ear and the vibes were bubblin.... the next 3 hours made for a very heavy roots session.... when Judah started to bless the mic it elevated to a whole new level.... i never left the DH the rest of the night cuz it was just that nice....

i think WCTD has the sessions available for DL, or hit me up on PM and i can provide ya a copy.....

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
April 14, 2014 08:43PM
hey mike, that's YOU front and center in the photo!

m.

* [www.shocksofshebamusic.com]
* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
April 14, 2014 08:46PM
I have that same sweatshirt Mike!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login